• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Pokemon♥girl

ah AM a big pony...
Years
Rainbow's gonna have a rival?! that would be so awesome! /)^3^(\
I wonder who its gonna be...

I dont think it'll be Gilda, but for some reason I wanna see her again XD

Pokemon♥girl

ah AM a big pony...
Years
It's not going to be her unless she changes her attitude (which I doubt) or Rainbow ditches her friends (which won't happen either).

yeah, true.

btw anyone know who Scootaloo's sister is? I'm just still rly confused on that... Appearently its not RD (which to me makes no sence) and now I hear ppl saying its Cheerilee??

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
yeah, true.

btw anyone know who Scootaloo's sister is? I'm just still rly confused on that... Appearently its not RD (which to me makes no sence) and now I hear ppl saying its Cheerilee??

Rainbow Dash is not Scootaloo's sister, although Scoots idolizes Rainbow much like the younger sister idolizes her older sister.

And with Cheerliee, she'd be her mom not her sister.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Actually, Cheerilee is listed as Scootaloo's older sister. :/
Yeah it confuses the heck out of me as well...

Actually, only in G3 and G3.5 are Cheerilee and Scootaloo sisters, in G4, their only known relationship (as far as we know) is that Cheerilee is Scootaloo's teacher, and that's all we know about the two's relationship with each other at this point.

Also, Cheerilee needs to have more screentime on the show. CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS "GIVE OUR TEACHER MORE SCREENTIME" HELPERS! YAY!!!

Pokemon♥girl

ah AM a big pony...
Years
They should do an episode where Scootaloo finds out that Rainbow's her sister :P

then my life would be complete ...and less confusing! XD

Black Hawk

Char
Years
- Favorite Episode: lemme think...- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbowdash- Favorite Side Pony: Nightmare Moon- About Me: I wach My little Pony all the time. Hope we can become friends!

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
The shows creators have already confirmed that Scoots and Dash are not related in any way, so an episode like that would not be possible.

Yeah, Scoots and Rainbow are in no way related. An episode like that would be impossible to create without the writers saying that the lied about Scootaloo and Rainbow being sisters and possibly upsetting some fans.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Yeah, Scoots and Rainbow are in no way related. An episode like that would be impossible to create without the writers saying that the lied about Scootaloo and Rainbow being sisters and possibly upsetting some fans.

To be fair, we should know more about Scoots family, we already know that Apple Bloom is the youngest member of the Apple family, and Sweetie Belle is Rarity's sister, but what about Scootaloo, where did she come from, who are her relatives, we haven't gotten a Scootaloo focused episode yet, so we won't know for sure about her past for a while.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
To be fair, we should know more about Scoots family, we already know that Apple Bloom is the youngest member of the Apple family, and Sweetie Belle is Rarity's sister, but what about Scootaloo, where did she come from, who are her relatives, we haven't gotten a Scootaloo focused episode yet, so we won't know for sure about her past for a while.

I think that's the reason why many people assumed Scootaloo was Rainbow's sister as the other two CMC members were sisters of 2 of the Mane 6 and that would mean half of the Mane 6 had on-screen siblings.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
She's not the only one who lacks a family though. We don't know the parents of neither Fluttershy nor Rainbow Dash, and out of the two (until the episode in which she does/might gain a pet) Dash doesn't even have a pet. I personally would love to see more about Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash's family.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
She's not the only one who lacks a family though. We don't know the parents of neither Fluttershy nor Rainbow Dash, and out of the two (until the episode in which she does/might gain a pet) Dash doesn't even have a pet. I personally would love to see more about Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash's family.

We don't know Pinkie's true parents (Mr. and Mrs. Cake appear to be caretakers of her).

I would like to see back-stories that include us seeing Rainbow and Fluttershy's on-screen parents.

Back