• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the Forum

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
Hello All, Names Sinstroke. Go by Sin or Sinstroke, not just Stroke please. First time forum user, long time Pokémon player since Red and Blue on the Brick lol. Currently Playing between SoulSilver again and the New White 2. Always looking for new Trade partners and People to help me improve my battle style.

Pokémon White 2 FC: 0906 0928 4904

Years
Oh the good times of the brick GBC. I had a purple see-through one and my god did I love it, haha. xD; Welcome to PC, Sin!

So you've been into Pokemon for quite a while, which is neat! Did you ever have any phases where you got bored of the series or anything? Seems like a lot of fans go through that at one point, but that has yet to happen for me (for now aha). And out of curiosity, do you mostly play the main series games, or are you interested in the spin-offs too? People mostly seem to mention the main games and never anything on the poor sidegames like Mystery Dungeon, so I've started getting curious lately. What's your favorite if you played one? :3

Trading and battling are both quite popular aspects of the community here, so stop by the Trade Corner and Battle Center anytime for all your trade and battle-related needs! I'd volunteer to connect with you if I had a working WiFi signal, but sadly my internet is wired and the Nintendo WiFi Connector is horrible at best. You'll definitely find people to trade and battle if you explore the aforementioned sections though, so make sure to stop by and make some posts! :D You can always leave your friend code in your signature too, as we don't have an official friend code thread anywhere here on PC, sadly. It's encouraged to use your signature for things like that here though, and is a pretty good way to get it seen.

That's all this member has to say, so have a great time and see you around~! Hope you like our community!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Sinstroke and welcome to PokeCommunity. As Wind Heart and Cirno have already mentioned, if you even need help for trading or battling, just stop by the Trade Corner and the Battle Center. Also, be sure to read our rules everywhere you go, that's always important.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at PokeCommunity :D

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
I tried the Spin offs but not much luck wasn't a fan of them except the one on 64 with the camera, I thought that one was fun. My Favorite was Soul Silver. I like the fact that the pokemon followed you, just thought it was neat. I would really like to see a remake of RSE series and have the pokemon out to follow you and fingers crossed a True 3DS version of the game. But then again I been wanting a Massive Multi Game cross bread for the Wii, like SoulSilver had Kanto and Johto in it. I would like to see one that has all the lands included but I know will never happen. Another thing was Seeing a MMO for Pokémon, but then again there goes my mind into overdrive cross breeding games together lol. Favorite Pokémon is Def. Eevee and it eevelutions can't wait to see a Dragon or Ghost Eevee( being thoses are my two fav. Types.) I posted in the Quick Trade post thingy for the few pokemon I am looking for right now, I was thinking about buying Pokémon Black 2 because I let my one of the kids on my block use my game to get me a Pikachu and it came back with all the pokedex filled and I can't log on to Pokémon Dream thing anymore... =( oh well, it helped me with my trading I just have no clue how he did it or how to fix it.

Years
Hello All, Names Sinstroke. Go by Sin or Sinstroke, not just Stroke please. First time forum user, long time Pokémon player since Red and Blue on the Brick lol. Currently Playing between SoulSilver again and the New White 2. Always looking for new Trade partners and People to help me improve my battle style.

Pokémon White 2 FC: 0906 0928 4904

Hi Sinstroke, and welcome!

I know how hard it is joining a forum, but thankfully we're here to help ensure your stay is a good one. Most people have suggested the Trade Corner and Battle Center, but given you're also playing White 2 and SoulSilver you should check out the Black 2 & White 2 section, as well as Fourth Generation Games. Both have really good discussions you can take part in. There's also a Pokemon Showdown server located in Battle Center where you can battle and chat with fellow PCers. I go by Hikari10 or OshyHikari on the server if you're looking for me!

And just like Cirno said, we don't have a Friend Code Exchange Thread due to spam reasons, so signature is the best place to put it and that way everyone can see it. I've only been battling for 2 months now, and the server is really fun, and you'll definitely love PC for all the edge it has over other forums of its kind.

Have fun here, and feel free to ask me, or Cid or Cirno if you have questions!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back