• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Recruiting) Team Ultimo

Should we include Fakemon of pokes besides the legendaries?

• Yes!!

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • No!!

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Doesnt Matter

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
Team Name: Team Ultimo

Hack Name: Pokemon Infinity(Subject To Change)

Introduction: ive been hacking for about 4 years now and i can exactly do Everything by myself so all help will and shall be appreciated and taken to the utmost care^^

Inspiration: My inspiration for this hack is quite simple i got the ideas from manga, tv, anime, and a few Pokemon games/hacks to name a few would be Pokemon Light Platinum, Pokemon Reborn, Pokemon Raptor, and Pokemon Flora Sky loved all those and want to make mine hopefully on par with those from my own persepctivie of course

Features:
-Part one of the trilogy
-Day and Night System
- Physical/Special Split (like gen 4 and up)
-New Hero/Heroine
-Team Meteor new evil team what are their true objectives? nobody knows :)
-2 Regions and maybe an island for a post game place like the fight area etc
-sidequests/events pertaining to backstory and legendaries among other things(some will b required to progress the story)
-will have pokemon from the first 5 Gen's maybe some from gen 6
-Library system to find interesting stuff in game(you will have to read them to figure out a few puzzles and continue story)
-Berry System
-More then 1 rival
-Trick house place
-will have quotes from anime, manga, among other places
-Sidequests are mandatory to continue the plot

Positions Needed:
Spriters
OW Spriters
Any Other Positions That I Havent Listed Are Also Welcomed :) Just VM your proof and everything all work is appreciated :)

Application:
Nickname:
What I can do:
Why i want this Postition:
Position applying For:
Proof of Work(If any):
Time Zone:
Contact Info:

Extra Info: id like weekly updates if you apply thx^^

Current team members:
Ultimo1991- Intermediate/Advanced Scripter, Mapper, OW Spriter, Leader, Storyline Creator, Info gather, Tile Inserter(when the time comes)
GoldenRiolu- Spriter, Mapper, OW Spriter(possibly OW)
Sonicfan7895- Sub-Leader, Pok'edex creator, and sprite inserter, Wild Pokemon Editor
Vespertine- Music COmposer, and Proofreader

Current Projects:
Pokemon Infinity

Last edited:
Years
Nickname; Call me Fluffs, its what I go by on most gaming sites
What I can do: Basic Scripting, Spriting, Mapping, StoryLine, Fakemon Ideas and creation (but not inserting) and beta testing
Position applying For: Whatever you think would be best
Proof of Work: None yet sorry, I've only recently got into hacking
Time Zone: GMT 5:00 EST
Contact Info: PM or RetroShare

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
Accepted!! But can ya pm me some of ur Fakemon ideas before i decide what position to give ya? wanting to add a few but not many to the hack mainly new evo for pokes

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
Accepted but for now id say just work on some backgrounds will have a few pokes i want on the title screen but still thinking up the story etc

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2023
Nickname:TrashBoat
What I can do: Mapping
Position applying For:Mapper
Proof of Work(If any):None
Time Zone: Pacific
Contact Info:Pm

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
Accepted just pm me anything ya can and hopefully i can get ya started :)

GoldenRiolu/Veemon8810

OmegaGamingCorps
Years
Nickname: Omega
What I can do: I can make basic Fakemon sprites and do mapping.
Position Applying For: Mapper (I feel your pain. Two romhacks myself.)
Proof of Work(If Any): Not allowed posting links, so I'll PM you a pic of Pallet Town changed into Green Hill Zone.
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
Contact Info: PM, Skype, Cell Phone, E-Mail (I'll PM all the data.)
I may not be very active. Marching Band starts up the last Monday of this month, and I have my own romhacks I'm working on, but I will DEFINITELY try my best with this.

Last edited:

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
Accepted! and no worries we are just starting and i wanna take it slow and smoothly that way its not cluttered and crappy i want it to b the best it can possibly be ^^

sonicfan7895

Just a dude, I guess
Years
Nickname: Hollister
What I can do: Basic mapping, very basic scripting, inserting, stat editing (base stats, egg steps to hatching, etc.), and move editing.
Position applying For: Inserter
Proof of Work(If any): Sent pictures via PM.
Time Zone: Mountain Daylight Time (UTC: -7:00; Mountainous United States)
Contact Info: Email: [email protected], Facebook: Hollis Pierman, Twitter: sonicfan7895
Extra info: I had done some inserting of Zoroark, Galvantula, Lucario, Luxray and Chandelure on a previous FireRed ROM, but I effed up the ROM (with a patch (which I didn't know which game it was for... XD)), and so I want to show what my inserting skills can do for this team! Besides, infinity's a cool way to go! Sometime this week(end), I shall send you a PM showing a couple of images of hacked Pokemon. However, as I can hack in normal colored Pokemon, I cannot insert Shiny Pokemon (for some reason... I'll send you a picture via PM why).

Last edited:
Years
Nickname: Elpi
What I can do: I can change wild Pokemon appearance data, starter Pokemon(I'll be a back-up Mapper if need be), and I love being creative. I'll make the story, the plot, the character's personalities, the plot twists... I'm bleeding with ideas already. I can make sprites, but I dunno how to put them in a game.
Position applying For: Storyline Ideas (And other help you may want from an overly creative mind.)
Proof of Work(If any): N/A (For my position.)
Time Zone: Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Contact Info: [email protected] (I barely check my Email, so say something on here when you've sent me one, please.)
Extra Info:
I like drawing, so I'll make concept art for Fakemon. I can't draw humans. You can pretty much call on me for anything that doesn't have to do with actually programming the ROM.

Last edited:

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
accepted if you can make sprites that would b awsome i can insert them myself as long as they are 64x64 that is :D oh also let ur ideas flow as i only got ideas for the middle of the game atm non for endgame or beggining.. if you guys want me to summarize on here the story i will do!

Years
Well, a little summary of what story you've created already would be nice to have, so I know what you want me to work off of. I'll start creating the starters immediately, and PM you the concept art and sprites.

accepted if you can make sprites that would b awsome i can insert them myself as long as they are 64x64 that is :D oh also let ur ideas flow as i only got ideas for the middle of the game atm non for endgame or beggining.. if you guys want me to summarize on here the story i will do!
Oh, and just call on me when you need something. I see that a lot of other people have taken the positions I've applied for, so it's okay if you don't send me to work very often. I work best when I'm not left to figure out my job on my own, and when you tell me exactly what my mission is. (Ex. I want you to create our Fakemon starters. Can you make this story better? Can you change these starters to
your Fakemon ones?)
I CANNOT DO TRUE "SCRIPTING." THAT MEANS I CAN'T DO THINGS LIKE CHANGE A CHARACTER'S SCRIPT, THEIR ACTIONS, OR ANY OTHER STUFF.

Last edited:

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
the summary im still working on but let's say can you do trainer sprites? also if ya could make 2 Legendary Fakemon dragons that would b awsome as Riolu will b the only starter as it goes with the story per say :) also the scripting is all me atm no worries i can do the best from the team so far :)

Well, a little summary of what story you've created already would be nice to have, so I know what you want me to work off of. I'll start creating the starters immediately, and PM you the concept art and sprites.

Oh, and just call on me when you need something. I see that a lot of other people have taken the positions I've applied for, so it's okay if you don't send me to work very often. I work best when I'm not left to figure out my job on my own, and when you tell me exactly what my mission is. (Ex. I want you to create our Fakemon starters. Can you make this story better? Can you change these starters to
your Fakemon ones?)
I CANNOT DO TRUE "SCRIPTING." THAT MEANS I CAN'T DO THINGS LIKE CHANGE A CHARACTER'S SCRIPT, THEIR ACTIONS, OR ANY OTHER STUFF.

Years
I think im a perfect fit for this because I have ton of ideas just waiting to be told!

Nickname: Tommax
What I can do: Provide the game with an epic storyline and release some of my fakemon ideas
Position applying For: Advanced scripted, fakemon ideas and storyline ideas
Proof of Work(If any): Im currently working on a minecraft map that involves scripting
Time Zone: Im available for a few hours every day for the next few weeks but after that i can put in a hour every weekday and a few hours on the weekends.
Contact Info: Email: [email protected]

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
as of now i got most of the story thought up but any ideas you have go ahead and give me cause ive been changing the story up abit actually yesterday a trashed a really huge idea :D also if your an advanced scripter that would b awesome as i myself need to relearn that... but we wont need you for scripting for quite a long time actually as we are just making the story and spriting atm but my final words for ya are... ACCEPTED!! (hope ya dont mind being the main scripter for the time being? if i read that correctly as what you are applying for)

Also im finishing up my summary of the prologue to this game very soon so i will have that posted here so you can get a jist of what the story is about but if anyone has skype that would b great that way i dont have to post everything here as im not on here 24/7 (and no i wont do any voice/video chat crap like most ppl assume)

Years
Wow thx :){XD} I cant wait to get started! And btw did you write the storyline yet? It would be nice to know right away what its all about ;) And since most starter pokemon have 3 evolutions may i add an idea for a lucario fakemon evolution?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
no need for the lucario evolution already planned that hehehe as that evolution is part of the story which might i add is still in progress honestly i shouldve made the prequel first but meh to lazy atm... (Plan to make that one eventually)

Hes a lil summary of what im thinking of going as im still working and trashing ideas for the story so far etc

You are a boy(hopeing to use boy only) that has no memories of your father but you had heard he died in a war and hasnt been seen since your goal is to find out everything you can about your past that you cant recall, about your father, and about the power sleeping within you(i trashed the winged beings idea) so you decide to take this journey with your lil sister Anna (your main rival but there are 7 others xD!) (now some info on the prequel) Your father in actuality was the Hero known about in Legend for now hes named Kazu he fought against a man which i cant say as it will ruin the whole series this man had total control of 2 super powerful evil god pokemon (havent made em or named em yet) in the end he couldnt stop these pokemon so he had no choice but to seal them away and in doing so he sealed himself away and since those pokemon keep the balance of the Infinity Continent its was torn asunder as the middle of it rose to the sky and 3 other parts slowly broke away and drifted as such an organization now threatens to destroy the world its called Team Infinity this very hero's own team (he is sealed away now) their goal is to obtain this hero's power to awaken these 2 gods once more to stop these outragous acts the Hero's brother and sister have begun to move and they formed another organization to thwart team infinities plans (unnamed atm) they each lead one part of 2 factions within this group (and thats all i got atm if i say anything more the story will b screwed etc)

hes the idea i had for the lucario evo

Winged Lucario (not sure on the name yet)

Stats will b just a lil bit stronger then lucario's Physical atk oriented btw
abilities will be
Levitate
Huge Power

his type im thinking of keeping Fighting/Steel

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2014
Nickname: Musharna
What I can do: Basic Mapping, NPC Text, creating a very modern type story, Character profiling as well as Fakemon ideas.
What I'll apply for: Storylining, NPC Text and Fakemon Ideas.
Proof of work:

Spoiler:

Basic NPC script. Basically, it's a guy asking if he should buy absinthe, if you say yes, he'll say good choice, if you say no, he'll ask about pepsi. Say yes and he'll say good choice, but say no and he'll say he's feeling rather perplexed.

Time Zone: Abu Dhabi timezone, that's 7 and a half hours ahead of Washington DC.
Why I want to join?: I'm part of another hack that's still in its early stages, I'm a little bored waiting for members to join. If I had 2 hacks to work on, I'd feel much busier :)

Why you should accept me: NPC texts are tedious and boring. If you rush them, you get a robotic and unusual feeling whilst playing a game, it can be off putting. Having a dedicated NPC textman results in unique and varied text that can add depth to the game.

Back