• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2016
Where can I get a Plume Fossil from if I chose the Tirtouga fossil in Nacrene City?
Knowing my luck, I've most probably overlooked something so simple. It's just annoying though as it's the last one I need to see on the Unova dex.

I don't know if Dray added an "easier" way to get the other fossils, but in the original BW2 game you get a random fossil everyday from a worker in Clay Tunnel iirc.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 20, 2015
Is there an AR code to play on NoZoomer like there was with BB and VW?

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2017
Lol, Drayano.
There's a weird, funny glitch.

During my first battle with Hugh, when his pokemon used Tail Whip, my pokemon's attack rosed, instead of lowering.--

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
Years
I don't know if Dray added an "easier" way to get the other fossils, but in the original BW2 game you get a random fossil everyday from a worker in Clay Tunnel iirc.
Cheers. I found the guy in Twist Mountain (Clay Tunnel side) and saved it before speaking to him so that I can keep resetting to get a different fossil. He hasn't offered Plume fossil yet but hopefully he will at some point.
Lol, Drayano.
There's a weird, funny glitch.

During my first battle with Hugh, when his pokemon used Tail Whip, my pokemon's attack rosed, instead of lowering.--
That's not a glitch. That's due to Snivy's ability :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 20, 2015
Could somebody please give me the AR code for running it BB 2 on No$gba

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2013
Damn son. This hack is crazy on Challenge mode. In Castelia City right now, and omguh. Roxie was tough enough with my Serperior. Had to go catch a Beldum to get past her. And even then, it was crazy difficult because of that Koffing with Flamethrower... AND eviolite. Holy crap. :P Can't wait to test my mettle against even harder opponents. :) Great hack once again Dray. Keep it up dood. :D

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
Years
I've found out that he only gives fossils from gen 1-4 and therefore can't get Plume Fossil from him.

Has anyone battled anyone who had an Archen? I've clearly not battled everyone in the game yet but if anyone remembers where/if they've seen one, it would really help.

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2014
I ran into a problem with the Blaze Black 2 hack. After the opening sequence, the screen cut to black. I was wondering if this means I have somehow obtained a hack with the an anti-piracy patch or something. If so, where could I get one without the anti-piracy patch?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
help please

hey, why is desmume 0.9.9 jit always says runtime error. please help me SIR!!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2015
Hey, I have a problem.

I got a patched version of Pokémon Blaze Black 2, but for some reason I didn't get the PDF with all the changes and such. Where can I find one?

Oh, and I'm glad to finally be a part of the Pokécommunity!

Years
Question. How the seasons code work? I've been trying to use it. I walk in a building, input a command, then walk out, see it say the next season and reverts back to the normal season I was on. I've tried 3 different code variations. One from the documents that came with vw2/bb2 and 2 other ones that have a code for each season. Please let me know how to fix this. I've also tried changing my PC's time and dates.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Question. How the seasons code work? I've been trying to use it. I walk in a building, input a command, then walk out, see it say the next season and reverts back to the normal season I was on. I've tried 3 different code variations. One from the documents that came with vw2/bb2 and 2 other ones that have a code for each season. Please let me know how to fix this. I've also tried changing my PC's time and dates.

You have to reload your game after you put the code in for the season that you want to change. Also, the season resets back to the default season if you go into a building, so I would suggest saving outside after you put the code in and reset.

hey, why is desmume 0.9.9 jit always says runtime error. please help me SIR!!

Did you try marking the dynamic recomplier under the emulation settings?

Hey, I have a problem.

I got a patched version of Pokémon Blaze Black 2, but for some reason I didn't get the PDF with all the changes and such. Where can I find one?

Oh, and I'm glad to finally be a part of the Pokécommunity!

The PDF is only in the Blaze Black 2 and Volt White 2 Xdelta patch packet.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Hey. I have hint for you for this game. Did you think about Kalos Pokemon? I thik it was possible to do it in Pokemon Black2 White2. Just look. Pokestar studios. Is do not really needed in game. Only for checkout. Look. If you change sprites of Poke Star Studios Staff and cries also adding some bits of Pokedex entries. You can fully implement Kalos Pokemon in Unova region.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Hey guys im running volt white 2 on Desumume 9.9. Everything is working alright except the challenge mode key didn't seem to work properly as after i got the key and saved my game, i went to unova link and challenge mode was still locked.....Does anyone know the reason for why it is still locked even though i got the key to unlock it?

Thank you

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
I seem to be having an issue already from my first battle. It would seem that when I used Tail Whip against Snivy with my Oshi, Snivey's defense ROSE! I know that's not how Tail Whip works, so what is going on?

Update 20 minutes later: When getting into my second pokemon battle, Tail Whip did as it was supposed to.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
I seem to be having an issue already from my first battle. It would seem that when I used Tail Whip against Snivy with my Oshi, Snivey's defense ROSE! I know that's not how Tail Whip works, so what is going on?

Update 20 minutes later: When getting into my second pokemon battle, Tail Whip did as it was supposed to.

Snivy's ability in this hack is Contrary. When a move that would normally lower a stat is used, it's raised instead. And vice versa.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Well This an awesome game and can you post link to anti piracy black and white roms

Back