• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Garnet/Turquoise Advanced!

What do you think?

• Perfect

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Great

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Good

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
blueguy said:
I don't really know about the alternate names you selected... It doesn't look like you put much work into them, really. I suggest thinking of alternate words for that type and using them to make a new word instead of changing around the base word... Here's an example or two to show you what I mean.

FIRE type
Pyro = Fire
Pyran Type

WATER type
Water = Aqua
Aquav Type

See what I mean? I'm not offering these little names to you (even though I did come up with them in a millesecond) but I'm just showing you what I mean.

What are you talking about? When did I make alternate Type Names?

Nicole: No, not as of right now.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Oops. Tee-hee... I thought those were renaming the old types... but they're the names of people. Okay... sorry, well, still my suggestion stands. I think the names need some more eytmological research to feel more authentic.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
-=+Update+=-​

Here are some more rips:

-=+Also+=-​

I need some help now, I am opening slots for:

Pokemon Spriters
Trainer Spriters
Item Spriters
Misc. Artists
RGSS Scripters

(people can have 2 postitions at the same time)

Last edited:

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
Years
Here are some good spriters from Pokemon Elite 2000. Recolourers and oridinal spriters. Pokemon and Trainers:

Ardella (Trainer Sprite making)
Neptune's Disciple (Pokemon Sprite making)
Umbreon Shadow (Pokemon Sprite and Trainer Sprite Recolours)

Cool rips, by the way! I wonna' fix up the title screen I made, too! I can make it look really good!

Back