• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
I am sad to inform you that you are banned from our exquisite program due to your lack of decency to this program and/or establishment and for not filing bureacratic form 1923076. We hope you excel in your future but as previously stated you may no longer attend our program and so it is with regret that we inform you of such. Please leave as soon as possible and requisition file 87199320 and fill it out accordingly.

With best wishes-Beaurocracy Inc.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
I ban you for failing to realize my dream of there one day becoming a grass/ghost potato pokemon
i even came up with a name for it.
friend me and i will send you a message of what the name will be and its moves

well i need to get off to bed so until next time

FIND THAT MEW!!!

Last edited:

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
Your banned for failing to read I am a Professional Mew Hunter and for not realizing that Mew is literally the god of all Pokemon. Seriously he has every other Pokemons DNA. Which only means one thing. He must of given birth to arceus which also means...

Mew has been around since before the beginning of the universe making him God of Pokemon infinitely.

You just got Pwned.

Back