• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Foreshadows of Hoenn [M][OOC]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Is this still going on? Since there's been like 2 posts in the month I was gone

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Hey, Mr. General sir, give the order to kick ass and send in the troops. Maybe some 'splosions will wake people up... plus it's what I'm waiting for to post

Years
  • Seen today
you could join up with Shadow and we could become a rouge duo... the underground rebels so to speak... and fight the Humans... in the shadows.

or because everything is basically dead, let the RP die... too bad, it seemed to be a good RP with lots of promise.

Arsenic

Years
Funny. This is the exact same way the last War RP died. The GM disappeared.

Isn't Ray supposed to be sustaining this right now?

Arsenic

Years
I'm not technically a GM, but let's see if I can save a sinking ship...

I mean what's DI gonna do when he comes back, ban me for saving his RP?

I could use some help though. Open to anyone:

Objective: Find and retrieve missing critical RP personnel (a.k.a see if you can get a hold of the rest of the rpers and get them to come back)

P.S: Anyone with more gm EXP please step up (I got no exp running an rp, plenty of other things though)

Lets do this s##t!

Arsenic

Years
Pssst. True! DI's laptop broke. He's just taking his sweet ass time getting a new one.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
... Myeeh! Oops, I guess...
Well, what happened to Ray, anyhow?

I think I remember DI having laptop problems, hmm... But he managed to tell us about it? I guess it might have been from a school computer or something, I know a lot of people are off from school now.

I guess when DI does come back he'll see this. I would send a message, but I suffer from extreme laziness. Should we try to get a hold of Ray? Last I heard from him, he was saying he was back :p maybe something of his broke, too, and he couldn't get to tell us about it. Pretty annoying, though, that both the GM and co-GM are out of action at once.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
... Myeeh! Oops, I guess...
Well, what happened to Ray, anyhow?

I think I remember DI having laptop problems, hmm... But he managed to tell us about it? I guess it might have been from a school computer or something, I know a lot of people are off from school now.

I guess when DI does come back he'll see this. I would send a message, but I suffer from extreme laziness. Should we try to get a hold of Ray? Last I heard from him, he was saying he was back :p maybe something of his broke, too, and he couldn't get to tell us about it. Pretty annoying, though, that both the GM and co-GM are out of action at once.

I'm here, all right. Would you like to take care of an entire RP you didn't even make, because the GM is absent? I know I don't. Without DI, this RP's as good as dead. I have no leads as to where to go with the plot, nor I want to carry this out without him.

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
Ray, if your willing to help get this back up, I can probably think of something for people to do. Who gives a sh!t if we discard the plot for now, DI shoulda left some information for his co-gm on what to do with this RP, so there cant be any punishment for this.

I'm willing to put some time down if you are.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Yo, guys. Soirry I disappeared this way. Didn't plan on going this way, but I can't keep this RP going. I still don't have a proper PC to work on, I'm using one temporarily for doing homework and ****. I could sneak on once in a while, but the fact that I'm leaving for a trip next week and won't have internet access for some time, I think I'll only be killing this RP further. I'll leave it to you guys whether you want to continue this RP or leave it, but maybe in the future, if time permits, I might end up redoing this RP. Maybe.

Anyways, for now, I give you guys permission to keep it going, but I'd rather save the plot I have right now for the (possible) future RP. Sorry guys.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
I'm here, all right. Would you like to take care of an entire RP you didn't even make, because the GM is absent? I know I don't. Without DI, this RP's as good as dead. I have no leads as to where to go with the plot, nor I want to carry this out without him.

Hey, sorry, it's just you hadn't posted for a month at the time. To be honest, I would've assumed that would be one of the co-GM's roles, but I don't even know. This is all just... bah. I don't know what to do, and I'm not sure anyone else does, either.

I see no one is on with me?

See ya guys in 2-3 years again then.

Well, I'm still here? Maybe? I mean, I'm still subscribed to the threads, if something happens then I guess I'll know about it, but eughblurg. It's all just a bit of a pickle.

Back