• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Connection of Regions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slubicku

SUPER SENTRET IN ACTION XD
Years
It sure would be KICK-ASS if all THE regions were connected somehow, that you can go to sinnoh or hoenn or johto when you've finished THE game!!

Who agrees???

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
Years
I agree that would be cool but i don't think this thread belongs in the Black and White Topic
anyway back on topic i think it should be for the Wii because i don't think the Ds has enough memory for a game that big

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Then Pokemon platform will changes from Nintendo Handheld to their Consoles. Seriously, it will need a huge memory data. It can be done on handheld, but with mechanic of generation I games

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
Years
  • Age 34
  • Fl
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
I've always wanted a Pokemon game where you can go to all of the regions. If it's true that there wouldn't be enough memory on a DS game for it, then I'm totally cool with them making it a wii game or whatever.

Kidef

I'm ready to win :D
Years
I agree !!!!!! But there isn't a game with all the regions ! I hope that you can go to the other regions on black and white because that makes the game interesting!! :D

PiPVoda

water, Forever
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 2, 2022
I don't want all the regions to be connected. The only way to get to them all would be by plane. Hoenn is far away from both Kanto/Johto, Sinnoh is north of Kanto/Johto making it a big distance from Hoenn, and Isshu will more than likely be in somewhere around Hoenn or Sinnoh but not close enough that you could easily commute. It would be nice if we saw at most 3 regions connected (Hoenn, Sinnoh, Isshu), yet for some reason having all regions connected wouldn't make the games any more fun than they already are. It could get boring doing the same thing in each region if there wasn't a different storyline to follow in each, and if say you didn't restart with a new team (though could use old too) in each new region with their respective starters.

Regardless of all of this, it just won't happen. That would be the perfect way to ensure people don't buy more pokemon games.

Jeshk

Pokémon Professor
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 12, 2010
I can't post this image, but a simple google search of "Pokemon Japan Map" Will show you what the Pokémon world looks like. And from Serebii.net...

Isshu is far away from the regions of Sinnoh, Johto, Kanto, and even Hoenn, and can only be accessed by boat or aeroplane.

So, the new region isn't going to be near there, and will likely not be able to travel there.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
You'd have to include the spin off regions too. Its not all the regions if Orre and those from the Ranger games aren't part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back