• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Royale

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Hello, challengers! Here are your long awaited teams:

Spr_1b_006.png
Spoiler:

Spr_1b_009.png
Spoiler:

Now, who will you be competing against? And what's your challenge? Have a look here:

vaporeon7 VS. Lady Gaga - RBY Solo Run
LaureTheLoner VS. 켄니씨 - GSC Monotype
terminoob VS. pera - GSC Nuzlocke
gameplayer56 VS. alley cat - RS Nuzlocke
Sammyskitty VS. jdthebud - RS Solo Run
Sydian VS. Destiny Demon - HGSS Monotype
Karpman VS. Myrrhman - Emerald Nuzlocke

Now that teams are posted, you may start your challenges! When you finish, please remember to take a screenshot of your final time, then PM me with it (I'm keeping the scores tallied up since I've got the charts, so make sure it's me you're messaging!). Please use this format when submitting your screenshot:

Username:
Team:
Challenge & Game:
Opponent:
Picture:

If for some reason your opponent drops out, you can still get the points, as long as you finish and still follow the same procedure as if you had an opponent. Any other questions you may have, just ask here in the thread. Good luck, everyone!

Here's some other things to keep in mind:

- No hacking
- No speed up button
- You may trade for trade evolutions ONLY

Last edited:

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Sydian san jsut a question,are we allowed to hack a Mew for Slavery purposes?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yeah, that'll be find. HM slave purposes only though. Don't be usin' dat Mew. >:o lol

Years
Awesome, ill start right now! Blastoise on PKMN Red, gotta represent :P

Although, tbh i dont think its fair that both Event Organizers, who are going to be the most committed to this challenge, are on the same team :S

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
They are 3(Myrhhman too) but I have a slightly cheated feeling,anyway Blastoise ftw!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Although, tbh i dont think its fair that both Event Organizers, who are going to be the most committed to this challenge, are on the same team :S

You do realize you have Myrrhman on your team, right? I mean, not to put Karpman down or anything, but Myrrh blazes through games like a boss. If anything, I was thinking y'all had an advantage. Just cause we're event organizers doesn't mean we're total champs at speed running. lol I know I'm not. Sorry Team Zard! /shot Plus either way, there would have been two EOs on one team, so yeah. Don't feel too cheated. D; The team organization also depended on who was doing what, and because of that, all EOs were placed on teams last, to fill in the cracks. I got put against Destiny Demon and then that left Karp and Myrrh sooo yeah. Just telling you this cause you're legit making me feel bad now. XD;

Years
Omg, im so sorry, I didnt realize there was three, im actually so stupid :$
But awww Syd dont worry about it, now I feel bad XD
Sorry for my whining! I cant wait to have some fun, havnt played through Red in years. Good luck to you all <3

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I'll be against Sydian... This'll be my first Challenge and I'm against a Challenge moderator. :D This ought to be fun... :)

Years
So im going against somebody with a ROM (which I hear is faster)...will that be taken into account? (lol yea here I am whining agian ;$)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
How come I aren't on a team? I signed up early, too.

I feel so dumb. How in the world did I miss your sign up? fffffffffffffff.

Username: jdthebud
Games available: HeartGold
ROM/Hard Copy: ROM
Preferred Types of Challenge: Nuzlocke, Solo

If anyone on either team is willing to double up, that'd be nice. Do you have any other games available? It was hard to find a suitable opponent for Destiny Demon, since he signed up with two DS games, and since you've signed up for one, it's even harder to find a match. Daaaamn, I feel stupid now. I am really, so so sorry. I don't know HOW I missed it. Probably when I restarted the chart in Excel. -sigh-

So im going against somebody with a ROM (which I hear is faster)...will that be taken into account? (lol yea here I am whining agian ;$)

No speed up buttons allowed, and they don't really run faster (to my knowledge), so it shouldn't make a difference. Speed up buttons messes up their time and makes it go up faster, so it's their own bad if they do that.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Seeing as there is an odd number (And Sydian gave me permission on Twitter), here is my entry/info/whatever.

Username: Sammyskitty
Games available: Silver, Sapphire, FireRed
ROM/Hard Copy: ROM
Preferred Types of Challenge: Solo, Duo

Years
Man me and Sydian are on the same team kicking puppies together. I'm going to do normal monotype on Silver Version. Idk if it counts for my ultimate monotype run since Alakazam isn't hanging around this thread but worth a try. Which one you doing assorted Japanese Character Man?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I decided to go with a Fire monotype in HG. I don't think I'll end up with a full team of 6 though. I don't wanna mess with the Safari Zone crap to get Houndour. :<

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I decided to go with a Grass monotype challenge. The gym leaders might be a pain though (Falkner, Bugsy, Jasmine, Pryce, Clair) and oh Koga and Lance also. I must train them with good movesets... :P

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
At least you won't have trouble finding party members, lol. Good luck, Destiny Demon! :)

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Laure,if you meant me,I'm doing ater,I plan of Feraligatr+Red Gyarados combo

Anyways I think the speed button ban isn't needed,cuz the game time advances in the game ration,so faster game = less time to finish a game minute

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Okay your call,I'll try my best to don't do what my space pressing urges want

Back