• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
Name: chillacy seath
Appearance:
Male-10.png
like this but with light blue streacks down his trousere
Personality: cold and distant but at heart just wants to break out of his shell and live a proper life. his direct coldness to people came from the fact that when he was 13 he had some random stranger punch him ad told him to admit there was cat vidios on the internet, what he didn't know was that he was harrt motopoli.his biggest rival.

music is a big thing in chillacy's life so when he's not in an empty feild, youll find him listning to music. if he is disturbed while listning to music ( especially carrabein steel drumming) chillacy will never speak to you again. that's what he did to his mother. and his father. and his brother.

chillacy cares about noone but himself although he can be a bit reckless at times, often plunging himself off cliffs. his closest bond ever was to the family pet whitch was a sealo.

History: chillacy grew up in sootopolis city where, during a carnival over the rainy season found his love for music, blacking out his mother and father forever. after being forced to sleep rough for a while he finally decided to plunge himsel into the route 126 where miraculously he drifted to petalburg city where he grew up under the ownership of norman often watching his gym battles.he still has flashbacks of a pelliper closing in on him ,and then blacking out. he woke up in mr briney's house,who told him to find the gym leader

his normal life all ended with a stranger. after that episode with the stranger, chillacy's life got turned upside down. he totally lost all interest in norman and left him with nothing but a black eye. after that he started working as a spy for team aqua, not knowing they were evil.that was when team aqua were so desparate they employd kids thinking that 'well they are smaller and less easily seen ' when he found out he left immidiently. 2 years on and he has just recived a letter from proffesor birch, reluctantly accepting

starter pokemon. spheal please.

is it good enough yet?
or do i need to add more?

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ danaxe Well, you have a nice idea for a character... but you need to develop him more in order to be accepted. You either need to change or expand the part when some stranger hit him saying that there are cat videos on the Internet... When will a person ever do that? At least say it was a rival/jerk sibling or something.

Your personality could use some development too, is he mentally stable? Does he get along with Pokemon? How does he act near strangers? Does he care about his family?

Also, your History is not quite believable, if someone fell into the oceans of Hoenn, the most probable thing is that the person would end in a cave or a bank of sand. You need to say HOW he survived, was he saved by someone? or a Pokemon maybe? And even if he somehow managed to reach Mosdeep, Tate & Liza are kids, how could a kid ever raise a teenager?

Also, this Roleplay takes place a couple of years after Team Aqua and Team Magma suddenly disappeared from Hoenn... well, not THAT many years, it's not even one, anyways, it is impossible that your Trainer had been a spy because... well, the Team doesn't accept any new members out of the blue unless they are strong, as it was shown in RSE, so, if it really was a spy, how was he accepted?

Sorry for being so naggy, by the way.

Until you can add that, you are pending

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Yeah, sorry, I just realized that and edited my post, anyways, you need to add how and why he became a spy, k? :)

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Hey I'm back from my quick vacation. How is everyone?

I see the RP hasn't been posted yet...

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Hello, romdinner, as you may see, the RP is still in a hiatus as we wait for the IC Thread to be approved :)
Oh well, at least you won't be delayed with your posts :)

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
That's true, guess we'll just have to keep waiting for Skymin to be on and do the formal work. Can't wait to get things started :D.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Neither can I. :) I want to see people's reactions to Naren's utter inability to speak English (or whatever language this is) properly.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
:) Don't worry I SHALL NOT! XD Poor Pikachu. XD So do we get the movesets when the RP starts?

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
As much as I want to wait until the Rp starts I have to say HELL YES!!!! I'm just too curious.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Same here! I want to see the many ways my Pikachu is going to barbecue people.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
All right, here they are. I'm going to give each Pokemon an egg move, a TM move, and/or a status or level-up move, for the sake of having a wider variety of moves. And also because starter Pokemon are supposed to be raised for Trainers to learn with ease about battles...

Anyways:

Fuyu
025.gif

Static
-Doubleslap
-Light Screen
-Thundershock

heretostay123
252.gif

Overgrow
-Endeavor
-Fling
-Absorb

Stingray
255.gif

Blaze
-Agility
-Toxic
-Ember

TornZero
300.gif

Cute Charm
-Swagger
-Baton Pass
-Scratch

PsychoJigglypuff
258.gif

Torrent
-Curse
-Rain Dance
-Water Gun

romdinner
231.gif

Pick Up
-Counter
-Tackle
-Growl

danaxe
363.gif

Thick Fat
-Aqua Ring
-Defense Curl
-Powder Snow

Baloth
218.gif

Flame Body
-Ember
-Acid Armor
-Iron Defense

ytfeL
349.gif

Adaptability
-Tackle
-Double Team
-Brine

TA-DA!

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Oh dear god this is going to be hilarious. Tail slapping people time!

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Yes! >:D
Slap them to death, Fuyu!

But wait, if a Pikachu doubleslaps with its tail... is it some sort of hybrid move between Doubleslap and Tail Slap... Like, Double Tail Slap?

If so... Double Tail Slap them to death, Fuyu! >:D

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Phanpy's moves are...interesting... it will be a nice battle partner. Quick question: Will Phanpy's abillity *Pick Up* be used in the Rp? And if yes how will it go?

PS: Pikachu's moves are awsome X_X.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Aw... I SHALL DO THAT WITH MY DYING WILL then. And I think Phanpy's could lead to underestimating the Phanpy, then BAM. But thanks. Pikachu's certainly going to enjoy them.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ romdinner Simple, every now and then, I'll say Phanpy picked up something. When that happens, you won't be able to let Phanpy hold any item unless you pick the item it's currently holding. :)
It could be a berry... OR A MAX REVIVE! >:D

Back