• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2015
Hi everyone im skywolf i hope to have a awsome time here i never heard of pokécommunity before my friend said i should join so here i am

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oooh! someone recommended you to join! Whoever it was, tell him/her thanks! We love members bringing new members to our community, makes the forums grow even more!

Welcome to PC, it's great to see ya here on this fine Wednesday. What part of PC are you interested in? Maybe you're here to look for PokeFriends? Well, we're incredibly nice here so you won't be left out at all. :D Go on ahead and explore the forums if you have the time! We have sooo much to do :D

Have fun and I hope you stick around. :3

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Oh, don't worry about that, you will have a great time in there. People in PC are so nice, you will see!
But I supose that your friend told you about that D:

Anyway. I'm Galoria, nice to meet you skywolf! And I wish you a big warm welcome in our Community. I see that you're a fan of Suicune. I love this one too. Full of grace, nature curative, etc... . I pair Suicune mainly with Celebi, because for me they're both the same to bring a equilibre in nature.

Well! I hope you will enjoy your stay in PC, and I hope to see you around :3
If you need any help, contact us.

See youuu~

:7:

Years
Heya Skywolf and a huge welcome to our community! I'm Cirno and it's good to meet you. ^^ I also think that Suicune is pretty cool, he's my favorite of the legendary dogs~

I love it when people get referred here, nice to know other members like the forum enough to recruit new people to it. <: Anything you hope to do while you're here? PC's a huge forum so of course you'll find lots to do here, be it talking about the games or playing trivia (both Pokemon and off-topic related). I started out browsing the Emulation section and then branched out into other parts of the site, and it's been a really great experience!

Anyway, I'm glad to see you've posted around a few times, just make sure to read the rules of the section before posting and such! They're easy to follow. :3 Stick around and have fun, and feel free to contact me if you need anything! I'd love to help you out and will reply as soon as I get online.

And before I go, here, have a Suicune!

tumblr_mbxfsyWMXZ1r6gk4zo4_100.gif

Years
Hi everyone im skywolf i hope to have a awsome time here i never heard of pokécommunity before my friend said i should join so here i am

Hello Skywolf, and welcome!

I like your username, I happen to be a fan of hybrid-looking usernames. I'm Hikari and it's nice to meet ya. Suicune fan I see? You happen to be like Eusine in some way, he's that character who wants to follow Suicune everywhere.

Nice to see you got referred here, I love it when someone recruits a new user here. Any parts of PC do you have an interest in? We're a big forum, so you might get lost but there lots of stuff to do here, whether it'd be talking about the Pokemon games/anime/manga/TCG, playing some trivia games, joining some clubs, or just plain chatting with your fellow members. I started out posting in the Pokemon boards when I was new but that has since branched out into some off-topic areas too.

Have fun, and read the rules if you haven't cos I don't want you getting into trouble. Also, if you ever need a fun user to talk to, I'm always open! Just send me a VM.

- Hikari10

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2015
Thanks everyone this place is way better then the other fourms i have been on and everyone is way nicer im glad to be here

Back