• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Squirtle
Cyndaquil
Mudkip
Piplup
Oshawott
Chespin

Honestly, I have a water Bias. But those even numbered generations always tear me apart for some reason.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I usually only wear hoodies haha. x: Or just layered longsleeve and shortsleeve t-shirts. >_>

Honest

Hi!
Years
I usually only wear hoodies haha. x: Or just layered longsleeve and shortsleeve t-shirts. >_>

Hey, a girl who can rock a hoodie's really awesome, so no worries!

I ask because I never understood polos. I know that sounds weird, but I just don't. o_o

As for myself, button downs all day. And cardigans <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha thanks I think. Just teasing you. x;

I don't, either. >_>

I'm sitting here trying to eat. People on an online radio are talking about eating cat fur. What even.... I:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Cat fur on radio LMFAO. Your life is really weird x)

And I don't really wear those lol. I actually wear t-shirts with a zipper sweater on top mostly. But when I go to parties and I gotta dress a bit more casual, I wear a t-shirt and a button down shirt, but I leave it open :P

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Indeed haha. This online radio is so funny, though. Who doesn't love listening to two people talk about everything from food to animals to news to drugs?

As for 'dressing up'- I really don't. I'm not very "girly" and prefer wearing dark clothes, so I have to avoid stuff that would involve my having to dress nicely. >_> People like to tease me about it haha.

Edit: Just seen Dipu's post
Your mother sounds...interesting. X)
Mine likes to call me an incompetent donkey. (:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'm getting my hair cut soon, honestly I was thinking of this.

christian-bale-half-inch-buzz-cut-hairstyle-facial-hair.jpg

Honest

Hi!
Years
There's nothing wrong with not dressing girly if you're a girl. Don't let the teasing bother you.

Maybe I'm a little biased, though. The girl who I had a crush on for the longest time was a little tomboyish. Haha.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I like both but I prefer wearing polos. They don't take as long and I got like 5x as many polos as I do botton downs.

My favorite thing to wear though are shorts and a t-shirt.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha I don't. Does get on my nerves when my father refers to me as his son...in public. >_>

I don't care much about my hair. It's dyed, though. I prefer it being long so I can hide behind it. (X My friends and family complain about that heh.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
My hair used to be a bit long for boy standards. I also dyed it from black to dark brown. It was nice. But then I had to cut for a party *_*

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I've always had short hair. I used to have a buzz cut until two years ago when I started growing it long enough to have bangs. Now I got a fauxhawk going but I need to get it cut since the back of my hair is as long as my front.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I had a fauxhawk once, but I stopped, cause it was heller annoying. I have some weird hair now. Meh, I'll see if I can take a picture or something. Gotta find my camera first~

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I had a fauxhawk right before I started having bangs. It was annoying trying to keep it up when I had it but I think it suits me better now than it did before.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I never had a fauxhawk, I mostly had a buzzcut with a small mohawk in the middle :P

But most of the times, I just have all my hair spiky.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Apparently I'm the opposite of you guys with hair. It always was pretty short (i.e. above my shoulders) until somewhat recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back