• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
After looking at the eiffel tower in the trailer
pokemon-x-y-screenshots-1.jpg

I think that it can be this generation's Celadon or Lilicove Big market.
What do you think?

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
After looking at the eiffel tower in the trailer
pokemon-x-y-screenshots-1.jpg

I think that it can be this generation's Celadon or Lilicove Big market.
What do you think?

Doubt it, the real life Eiffel tower isn't a dept store so this won't be either, if anything my guess is it'll be both a plot location, and a place to show off the new graphics and the 3D, by giving you a look at the region from the top, and using the 3DS to show off the depth, how far the region reaches.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Doubt it, the real life Eiffel tower isn't a dept store so this won't be either, if anything my guess is it'll be both a plot location, and a place to show off the new graphics and the 3D, by giving you a look at the region from the top, and using the 3DS to show off the depth, how far the region reaches.

Cant they be creative and make it a department store?Then at the top as you said there will be binoculars to see the whole region!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Every series has a multi-floor department store. There is nothing saying this can't be one.

Cyclone

blue

gucci
Years
It could be similar to the battle cafe but incoperate some sort of Battle Tower feature where you progress through the floors defeating trainers.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Well, if you look at the "Eiffel Tower" from the screenshot, it seems like there are actually glass windows, so maybe there is something in there after all?
Maybe not a dept. store, but i'm guessin you'll be able to enter it at some point

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
It could also be nothing. I mean there are a lot of large buildings in Castellia that you can not enter. It can be a land mark and nothing else.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
It could also be nothing. I mean there are a lot of large buildings in Castellia that you can not enter. It can be a land mark and nothing else.
nonsense-logo.gif

You can clearly see the entrance. It's being used.

Cyclone

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
At the very least they could put a legendary in it like they did with Victini in the Poke version of The Statue of Liberty. However I see it as being a battle facility, or maybe a look out tower...

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
Well now that I can be black or brown(aka my color) in the game I am going to pick the best name for my character!

Black Katchum!

Pokemon Names:
Batman!
Superman!
Po(Kung fu panda)!
AquaLad!
The Hulk!
and last but not least
Ace

What about yours?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
The eiffel tower building we see in the trailer could end up being a glorified gate.

It could be how we enter Miare city for the first time. After all if you look at the art of corocoro that shows the player riding the goat. You can see the eiffel tower road leads to busy market area.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
The eiffel tower building we see in the trailer could end up being a glorified gate.

It could be how we enter Miare city for the first time. After all if you look at the art of corocoro that shows the player riding the goat. You can see the eiffel tower road leads to busy market area.

I doubt so, since it's based on the Eiffel tower it'd be in the dead centre of the city, so it can't be a gate, again, it's more likely a lookout tower used to show off the 3D

blue

gucci
Years
Well they had those Binoculars in past generations at the Great Marsh and the Safari Zone, so maybe something like that at the peak of the Tower to look out over the Region would be a nice way to utilize the 3D graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back