• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Very good quality and the CSS bar and text is well placed and organized. It's quite literally perfect in my books. 10outta10.

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
Yours is ok. I would say to move the Game Grumps part to above the picture so that the links below it wouldn't look stretched but after thinking about it, that'd just look awkward haha.
Anyway, 7/10

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Epic image overall (reminds me of Two-Face from Batman), much better than the previous.

The text is also discrete and not too noticeable, so I give ya a crunchy 10/10! ^^

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Lady Gaga! OH HELL NAW. Kidding. The picture on the right of her... is a little. Low res. But I like the mirror effect on the opposite side and the .gif in the CSS.

All in all it's really well put together. 8outta10.

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
Yeah, unfortunately the pic is a still from a music video, so getting crystal clear is kinda hard, haha.

Sticking with my 7/10 rating from before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back