• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Bought a Plasma Blast booster at Walmart on the spur of the moment, pulled a Genesect EX in it. The reverse holo was Porygon, one of my favorite Pokemon. So win-win with the pack, wahoo!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
The other day I bought a Supreme Victors booster pack and I wasn't expecting much, but I got a Charizard X! :3

Spoiler:

Years
That's freaking crazy luck!

Anyway, opened 5 Mysterious Treasures boosters today:

Honchkrow, Meganium, Nidorina, Whishcash, Bidoof, Bronzong, Chansey, Alakazam, Dewgong, and Mr. Mime were the rares and reverse holos I pulled.

Years
Dropping a quick post here before bed with my best pulls from 5 random $1 packs I bought at a store yesterday: a French Poke Ball card and a 1st Edition Lightning Energy from the Base Set. Not exactly the most exciting cards.
I also found a store selling the packs of the official player's guide from the Platinum era with the promo Toxicroak G in the pack.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Bought a Platinum Rising Rivals pack at Walmart. Nothing to interesting, Vaporeon was the rare and got the Fan Rotom. Does the Rotoms in the set appear in the regular non-reverse holos as well?

Years
Bought a Platinum Rising Rivals pack at Walmart. Nothing to interesting, Vaporeon was the rare and got the Fan Rotom. Does the Rotoms in the set appear in the regular non-reverse holos as well?

I'm pretty sure the Rotoms are only as "reverse" holo secret rares in that set. If I recall, they have a number like RT1 for the collector's number instead of a number like 1/99 or something like that.

Also, found an unpoened Emerging Powers Checklane pack around my room.

Promo was Mincinno, notables from the pack were reverse foil Darmanitan, Excadrill, and then Bianca.

Years
Tin time!

I bought all 3 of the new EX tins on Sunday, and only just now got around to opening one of them.

Lugia EX tin:

Lugia EX of course!

Pack 1 (Plasma Blast):
Azelf
reverse foil Teddiursa
Caitlin
Reversal Trigger

Pack 2 (Plasma Blast):
Musharna (reverse foil)
Golurk
Plasma Energy
Juniper

Pack 3 (Plasma Freeze):
Makuhita (reverse foil)
Kecleon

Pack 4 (Plasma Storm):
Conkeldurr (reverse foil)
Weezing

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
I pulled a Noble Victories booster pack a while ago. Got 4 uncommons and a rare. Wasn't really the best, but I'll list them.

Uncommons:

Audino (85/101)
Palpitoad (23/101)
Cover Fossil (useless ATM) (90/101)
Rocky Helmet (94/101)

Rare:

Lilligant: (5/101)

I think Lilligant could actually really help my deck, other then that the others are pretty bad. (With the exception of Rocky Helmet and (kinda) Audino)

Gonna get some more in a few days. I'll say if I get anything good.

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
Years
i´ve bought a BP today and got this:
.Timburr
.Squirtle
.Phanpy
.Ralts
.Skitty
.Ether
.Vibrank city gym
.Hyonotoxic laser
.Sharpedo
.Infernape (As reverse)

how good was it? im a total noob at pull oddity

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Picked up a 3-Pack at Wal-Mart as I was doing some late night shopping. The 3-pack had Platinum Arceus x 2 and a HS Unleashed:

Arceus #1:

Rare Pelipper
Reverse Holo Manectric (uncommon)

Arceus #2:

Rare Manectric
Reverse Holo Golem (rare)

HS Unleashed:

Rare Steelix
Reverse Holo Misdreavus (common)

Nothing incredibly exciting but still fun to open the older packs!

LAF

:D
Years
I've been out of the TCG for the past 18 months or so, went and bought some packs on Wednesday. Very first pack had a Heatran EX, and my third pack had a Computer Search Ace Spec.

Very pleased with that!

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
I went and picked up five Boundaries Crossed packs and pulled:

EX:
White Kyurem

Rare:
Holo Stoutland
Whimsicott
Keldeo
Swoobat

Reverse Holo:
Scyther (common)
Shaymin (rare)
Emboar (rare)
Flygon (rare)
White Kyurem (rare)

Not bad pulls. And kinda cool that 4 of the reverse holos were rares..

Years
I was recently at a Plasma Blast booster draft, which was a lot of fun, even though the only really noteworthy things I got were Pokemon Catcher, Safeguard Suicine, and Toolbox Siggy. HOWEVER, there was like a six-year-old kid there who drew TWO FULL-ART EXs and a Secret Rare Rare Candy. That kid, man.

That kid. >:(

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
I feel bad for you I know I would be mad if that happened to me.

But hey you got a Pokemon catcher right.

Last edited:

CronicHigh

All hail lord Goomy
Years
Bought my first pack in 10 years (Bought 4 of them actually)
Nothing good really.
Only got 5 rares, a couple uncommons, 2 plasma energies and like 4 Munna's
Escavalier x2
Froslass
Eelektross
Carracosta

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Been buying lots of packs recently to start building up some decks and my highlights have been a Rare Holo Rock Guard, a Rare Roserade (with such pretty shiny art) and lots of good Grass/Psychic stuff to add to my main deck. Currently focussing more on starter decks/energy cards to get some of the more basic/staple cards that I need but I'll update with any more cool stuff if/when I get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back