• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody!!!

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
Hello everyone. I just joined the site, and it is really awesome. It is nice being able to discuss things with fellow fans! I will keep this intro short and sweet. Basically, I have been playing the games since the first generation, though I haven't been into the show as much. My favourite gen was the Johto. I don't know why, I just loved those games the best. The new ones (BW/BW2) are really fun as well. In fact, I am doing a lets play of Black 2 currently, but I can't post a link to it for about another 13 posts. Anyways, thanks for the welcome!! :D

Years
Hello there, welcome to PC! Glad you've been liking us so far, because we're a very friendly community. ^^

But yeah, I'm an older fan as well, so I can definitely relate. Been playing since I was 8 or so, if I remember right! Johto's great though, agreed. Very beautiful region with some amazing Pokemon designs. <3 B2/W2 are also extremely fun, but sadly I'm still only at the fifth gym at the 'mo. Going to be catching up soon!

So you're a Let's Player? That's cool! I'll check out your videos as soon as I can. But yeah, enjoy yourself here and remember to read the main forum rules if you haven't already. :3 Feel free to contact me if you ever need any assistance!

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
Thanks for the warm welcome! I can tell already this is an awesome community! My favourite thing about Johto might be all the nostalgia that comes back to me when I play it. It was the first Pokemon game I had ever beat, so it holds a special place in my heart. If you would check out my video that would be totally awesome!!

Back