• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Making an alt is great but I don't like spreading myself out haha.

Years
I just made it for a nice change of pace. I just thought people ought to know it's me ^^; I apologize if I did something I shouldnt have with this whole process, this is the first time I have done this sort of thing.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
The only way you can get in trouble is if you treat each account like its a completely different person i.e. use two of them to have a conversation with each other in a thread, for example. As long as you're sensible, you'll be fine with changing your name. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
People have done it in the past though. Usually to give people the impression that they're two different people.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yes, yes it is. Quite weird. I could see wanting an anonymous alt as a mod though.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Is that a real reason people do that....?

Years
I dont know, I guess if you had multiple personalities, theoretically they could. Though maybe not if the other personalities just didnt care about forums or something.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have Alder. :3 And a bunch of ones from the scavenger hunt haha.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I have two but I only use one regularly, the other one was just for a joke for a person in particular XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back