• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Jasper Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
pretty update . though i don't really like the orange XD;

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Wow, what a nice update! :3 I liked how you added the new moves. :D
The only thing I want you to change is the battle textbox palette, it's too bright.

Anyways, good luck with this! I'm looking forward for more updates! <_<

Yukari

looking good as always.:) I like the new moves you've inserted. well the textbox is rather bright maybe a darker text or darker textbox?

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
ricorbk said:
this hack is really interesting, keep up the good work

Thanks.

ForeverDash said:
pretty update . though i don't really like the orange XD;

Thanks! I like the orange, so it will stay :)

Ash493 said:
Could either the text or the yellow BG be darker?
They are both too light and the text is not readable very well.

Rizon said:
Wow, what a nice update! :3 I liked how you added the new moves. :D
The only thing I want you to change is the battle textbox palette, it's too bright.

Anyways, good luck with this! I'm looking forward for more updates! <_<

pokemon hack said:
looking good as always. I like the new moves you've inserted. well the textbox is rather bright maybe a darker text or darker textbox?

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I will try darkening the background yellow color.

Although part of the reason you might find the text difficult to read is because for some reason the images appear "squished" in the thread.
If you look at it directly on photobucket, they display correctly and are thus easier to read.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Wow for a second I thought I was at whack a hack lol very nice graphics, I dont have anything bad to say just keep up the good work and I like how you said that you waited instead and practiced , I will do the same thanks for that idea :) Good luck

~~Saludos

Dawson870

Mewtwo
Years
Looks like a great hack. So many hacks now are being made so fast, I can't even imagine what it will be like in 5 years when a lot of the ones in progress are done. Endless o
Hours of pokemon... Endless :)

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
hackstar, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

shinyabsol1, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself, giradialkia or karatekid552.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back