• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]New Gyms? Gym Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I'm sort of disappointed with the gym leaders.

I was hoping that there would be more new ones, not just three. I also wish that Cheren was like the 7th or 8th leader, not the first ._.

But yay Skyla stays <3

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years

That would be quite good. And probably would win the award for the most annoying gym puzzle ever. ._. I hate things like that but there's no doubt it would be interesting.
Really? More annoying than Falkners Candice's in gen IV?
But I think that the leaders are good. They just should've gotten updated like Elesa. :P

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years

Really? More annoying than Falkners Candice's in gen IV?
But I think that the leaders are good. They just should've gotten updated like Elesa. :P

I found Candice's gym fun! :P I hated Pryce's gym in GSC maybe it would beat that.

AND NO DRAYDEN'S GYM IS BASICALLY THE SAME AS LAST TIME O M F G I HATE THAT GYM SO MUCH.

...second thought, nothing could beat Drayden's gym in terms of annoyance.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Well Serebii mentioned that there are some small changes like lights that point to a direction but it's practically the same it seems...
Now only Shizui's is left (wanna know how the lilipads work).

Perriechu

Years
I wanna know what town Shizui is in. Since Serebii has already passed Undella I don't think it's that...

Perriechu

Years
Seigaiha City is where Shizui resides! FINALLY!! However; he's not at the gym.

Perriechu

Years
He jumps out the water when you're walking along and returns to the gym.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
No it says as you walk around town he jumps out of the water and heads back to the Gym, meaning he'll pop out onto the dock and head to his Gym. And I think the Pacifilog place IS Seigaiha City.

Years
Well that makes sense.
After that he takes on the role of trying to decide what do with Plasma along with Rival and the player. So he's not just a sitting duck.

Perriechu

Years
So thanks to Challenge mode, the gyms and Elite 4 do become more... well challenging.

List of everyone's upgrades, bolded parts are new. Levels aren't exactly upgraded but... you'll see.

Spoiler:

welp that took forever. BE GRATEFUL THAT TOOK FOREVER OMG

Also no@me changing my signature because of these changes.

Perriechu

Years
The only new gym towns are Virbank City, which is Roxie/Homika and Seigaiha City which is Shizui.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
The only new gym towns are Virbank City, which is Roxie/Homika and Seigaiha City which is Shizui.

Don't forget Aspertia City, which has Cheren as it's Gym Leader. (It is also the beginning town, and his Gym is the Trainer School)

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
i personaly cant wait to see how strong the new gyms are

Years
Hmm, didn't expect the gyms to actually change in challenge mode. Well it's good to see that they do and that they have an extra Pokemon too(four is more like it) ^_^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back