• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fear of the legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelfire

Espeon and Umbreon PWNS!!!
Years
This is my first Role play so here it goes:

Team Cipher has gone too far. Capturing Celebi and turning her into a shadow pokemon, fear spread throughout the pokemon world, especially the legendarys. With Raikow,Suicune,Entei, and Celebi in there grasps, Team Cipher seeks the remaining Legends. Out of fear, Moltres, Zaptos, Articuno, Latias, Latios, and the others attacked everyone who went close to them. Over time, Mew and Mewtwo has lost to Cipher all hope has vanished for getting through this long and terrible time. But courage shines in 5 trainers,and out of them, you are one. Your mission? Realease the Shadow legendaries!

Ok, we need team Cipher members, and the heros.

Name:
Apearance:(Link of picture or discription)
Personalitie:
Pokemon:
Anything in past:

Mine:
Name:Maria
Apearance:http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/Angelfire_Pics/Maria2.jpg
Personality:She always seem to stay calm in the toughest of situations.(Like now)
Pokemon:Espeon(Sunrise),Umbreon(Moonlight),Jolteon(Sparkshoot),Flareon(Flamecat),Vaporeon(Mist), and Evee(Wiskers).
Past:Maria was forced to go on her own pokemon jouney with Sunrise and Moonlight when her father, Professor pine, fell seriously ill and she needs the prize money from the different colloseums to save her father from sertain death.

Note:The picture of maria is drawn by me and my friend and unless I state otherwise, I will not tolerate anyone stealing the picture.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
This sounds like fun. Awesome pic by the way. (gives rep)

Name: Alana
Apearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/ALANAES.gif
Personality: She calm and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.
Pokemon: Arcanine, Pidgeot, Dewgong, Chikorita, and Flygon.
Anything in past: She's from NewBark town and has been traveling for nearly five years. She left home early because she felt like there was something out there calling her. She was too young to recieve a Pokemon from the lab but a young Chikorita whom she had made friends with decided to join her. She traveled through several regoins and caught some more Pokemon all of which evolved. Only Chikorita didn't evolve which Alana didn't mind. She has entered several Leagues and even been crowned champion of a few. When she heard about Team Cipher capturing the legends she wasn't happy. Now she's going to do whatever it take sot free the legends and stop Team Cipher.

Last edited:

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
Name:Nick Pine
Apearance:around 5' 7". wears black and white clothing (like a white shirt and black pants) and wears a bandana on his head that is red and blue. He also carrys sunglasses in his pocket.
Personalitie:Nick is a very supportave person who can always lend a hand to his pokemon, family, and friends. Sometimes could sometimes get into things he doesn't want to.
Pokemon:Dusclop,Kingler,Plusle(Positive),Minun(Negative),Raticate(Fangs),and Sneasle
Anything in past:Nick left 3 years ago, when he was 10 to start training with his rattata after he captured it in the wild with a pokeball made by Kurt.

Is that good?

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
name gevo
appearence firered male
personalty agresive st time suportive
pokemon pikachu gyrados onix charizard starmi golem
past member of e4

Last edited:

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
Years
Name: Brad
Apearance: Brad has dark brown eyes with golden brown hair. He usually wears a white short-sleeve dress shirt with black jeans and white tennis shoes.
Personality: Very quiet and shy, until you get to know him.
Pokemon: Espeon (Espy), Breloom, Sableye, Flygon, Medicham, and Mantine.
Anything in past: Having always admired his father's Pokemon battling skills, his own passion soon began to grow. After being given his very own Eevee by his father, he set out on his own Pokemon journey. Traveling all over the Hoenn region, he has defeated several gym leaders and won many badges, all in hope of becoming as great a trainer as his father.

I hope I am accepted, and I hope that you don't mind me having an Espeon as well. It is my favorite Pokemon. ^_^

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
first RP huh? is there still room for me?

Name:Killak
Apearance:Sholder length brown hair, Navy blue eyes, wears a red shirt with a white pokeball symbol on it, baggy black trousers and he drags a backpack around.
Personalitie:Hes Genrally happy, but if he gets ticked off you should leave him alone for a while. He loves pokemon and would od anything for them.
Pokemon: Donphan, Salamence, Quilava, Tentacruel, Roselia and Weezing
Anything in past: Killak started his pokemon journey at the age of ten like a normal person and came in contact with Team Cipher who tryed to steal his pokemon but never succeded, now taking a break from his journey he wishes to get the Legendarys back and restore peace

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
Years
I'll join. This sounds like a pretty good RPG to me.

Name: Amethystia Callistia Moon (Amy)

Appearance: She's 4'10" at the most, but simply, she is just someone who you can't possibly comment. A blondie with a soft, azure hat, is also light skinned. She wears a cobalt shirt, with sapphires pinned on it. Simply enough, but she also wears a skirt of the same color with midnight black strokes embroidered on it. Her eyes are a cerulean color, and yet, she also wears an Amethyst locket, with the picture of her favorite Water-type: Vaporeon.

Personality: Amy may be a charming person, but she is sometimes known to be artistic and caring. As her life goes on, Amy is destined to be a master at handling water pokemon. Amy is willing to try new things and hopes to master her goals.

Pokemon:
1. Vaporeon (Aqua)
2. Dragonair (Starlight)
3. Manectric (Light)
4. Charizard (Charm)
5. Shiny Luvdisc (Candy)
6. Altaria (Bright)

Anything in the Past: Amy fell into a large lake, and it was a healing spring. She became the Water Guardian, until an evil man stole her power gem. Now Amy is destined to take over this villain, and to become Water Guardian again.

Angelfire

Espeon and Umbreon PWNS!!!
Years
Sure, Everyone can join. There is seven peaple right now. Two person has got to be on the bad guy's side. Sorry.
(It's ok. I don't mind another another espeon.)

Last edited:

luis_LR8

Luis the Amazing
Years
Name: Luis
Apearance:
warrior_luis.bmp

Personality: Head strong and malicious. He never puts down a fight and hates to lose. Which he almost never does. He is a strategic master and always thinks ahead. He often is underestimated.
Pokemon
1. Blissey
2. Snorlax
3. Blastoise
4. Aggron
5. Venusaur
6. Ragnarok (Destroyer)
ragnarok.bmp

- Flame Strike- An aura surrounds the user and then he viciously tackles the opponent.
- Nosferatu- The user generates an aura of Chaos and then send it toward the opponent, attacking his/her soul. Heals HP equal to half of damage done.
- Fly
- Double Strike - The user is aided by the trainer either with another attack in succesion or the trainer actuallly gets into the battle.
Anything in past:Luis carries a sword that he uses to aid his pokemon, Ragnarok, in battle. He can ride on Ragnarok.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
can i use a made up pokemon called exodian attack rainbow obliterate
and oozoo attack sayan blast saiyan stomp saiyan rage sayan tailwhip

Last edited:

United squirtle

SSSSSSSSSSSquirtle?
Years
villan
pokemon dragonair,blastoise,typhlolshin,crobat,magmar
name trop