• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
49. Yes Pixy Guy, yes he is.

I still wonder which group would win though, Akatsuki or Org 13. Personally I love both though..

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
53. We really are too alike for our own good haha.

I'd say the same too but I spend more time on consoles than the PC back when I was in my early teens lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
55. I say it's a mixture of good and bad haha.

And I need to figure out how to get the rotating avatar feature if I can lol.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Protip: Can't make rotating avatars on this forum unless you're a mod/admin. I forget which. I could go into specifics, but bluh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
57. Well that certainly sucks ass. Had another Pain avatar I wanted to use but maybe in a few days.

And I can't believe this current playlist I've had playing has lasted for about 4 hours straight now and still not done lol.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I looked through your DA the other day. Some pretty good stuff there i must say.

Never tried digital art before, unless you include Waifu pictionary on /a/ that is.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm amazing at Waifu pictionary.
Spoiler:

Drawing in paint with a crappy touchpad ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back