• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Reshiram or Zekrom? (Ver. 2)

Do you prefer Reshiram or Zekrom?

• Total voters

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I'm remaking this because the old thread is down. So, what kind of legendary Pokemon among these two do you choose? Reshiram? or Zekrom? Please vote and tell why you like one of them.

Last edited:

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
What Powerful Zekrom? I believe they are equally strong. Haha. But I would choose Reshiram mainly because of its design and I prefer fire types of electric types. I've always liked Reshiram the moment I saw it. Like love at first sight. haha

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I like Reshiram better for its design, I think it's more elegant and divine than Zekrom I also like it's typing, although Fire results in a moveset like dragon, I still love it, I think if Kyurem actually changed typing, White Kyurem would be that much more awesome, Fire + Ice = Win xD

Years
Given I play Black more often than White, I love Reshiram's design much better and it has beautiful moves and one of my fave Legendaries in general.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I prefer Zekrom's design better than Reshiram's. Not too fond of it's wings :P

And as for battle-wise, I can't tell to be honest, since I haven't gotten that far in my Pokemon White game to know who I prefer to use in battles :)

Years
Mixed zekrom destroys everything, and it looks much cooler than reshiram :]
But reshiram is obviously the better Pokemon because groudon and specs and 2hkoing chansey

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I used to like Reshiram a ton more, but I actually like both a lot now! For some reason though I always imagine the player with Zekrom and N with Reshiram, even if Reshiram is my favorite of the two.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
While Reshiram has the "angelic" quality that I so adore; Zekrom is my favorite due to having played White 1st.
No other reason(s); stat & move-wise, aside from the obvious type differences, I find them to be evenly matched.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I like Reshiram better because of its unresisted STAB combo and the fact that it looks like Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

Deceit

Toxic.
Years
I like both, but for me, Zekrom tops it. I really like its blue tail lighting up, and I prefer its design over Reshiram's design. Also, I like Electric types over Fire types in most cases. But for the fused forms, Reshiram looks better to me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Design wise I'd go with Zekrom due to the jet black theme winning me over while battle wise I'd have to give it a tie since they're both powerhouses to say the least.

Back