• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Orange Generation

Should I release a beta?

• Yes

Votes: 867 94.8%
  • No

Votes: 48 5.2%

• Total voters

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Anyway, this hack is good, besides the glitches and all that.
I want to support this hack all the way!
Can someone make a support banner/userbar?
This would be a good hack if you included most of the isles that people suggested, and changed the wild pokemon and the difficulty level. But it was a good idea about doing this. WE NEED ORANGE VERSION. Anyway, this will be a good hack when you're completed! And will you include Trovitopilis (before Trovita Iland)? That would be a great improvement to the game! (if you already did, I'm sorry if I was mistaken)

Last edited:

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2008
Nice i played the beta and so far im really enjoying it nice work

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Hey, Juniorslick, are you supporting Pokemon Sparkle Gold Version?
I am too! I'm the third guy if you want to know.
By the way, I hope the next Beta comes out!
I hope/bet there will be less glitches, and more fun :)

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2019
hi guys! sorry for not updating. here are some replies...

Here is the thing though, its hard to change the way the HM scripts work without getting certain badges. Also, unless you start out with Squirtle, you can't get around then. I would agree with the baoting script, but that is also kind of hard. :/

Granted its all feable so I suppose I agree.

To tell you he truth, i'm not good at scripting... unless someone want to help me? I actually wants to follow the origianl version's idea so a surfboard, but i end up with koga instead. maybe i should use the boat idea from pokemon orange flame?

Anyway, this hack is good, besides the glitches and all that.
I want to support this hack all the way!
Can someone make a support banner/userbar?
This would be a good hack if you included most of the isles that people suggested, and changed the wild pokemon and the difficulty level. But it was a good idea about doing this. WE NEED ORANGE VERSION. Anyway, this will be a good hack when you're completed! And will you include Trovitopilis (before Trovita Iland)? That would be a great improvement to the game! (if you already did, I'm sorry if I was mistaken)

Thanks on the banner thing. Hope someone will make one soon. about the trovitopilis thing, it be included, but it is actually a route map where you fight trainers, not a actual city...

more info on the game soon.. busy to update nowadays :laugh: ...

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
this hack looks so cool i always wanted a good pokemon game were i could go through the orange islands. just one question what are the starters

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2019
this hack looks so cool i always wanted a good pokemon game were i could go through the orange islands. just one question what are the starters

they are still the pokemon that oak give you. i does not have any plan to change the starter YET.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hello... about the Surf thingy you're discussing... Well.., you could place the gym in the place near the starting area of the game that'll give you the badge for you to use surf... Just change what they're saying and their PKMNS ( change their PKMNs level too ) and it'll be A-Okay!

I haven't tried playing the BETA though since I'm still studying POKEMON SCRIPTING for my hack.

Anyways, really, I love your hack! I hope there will be a support banner.

Keep it up and good luck!!! =3

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
hi guys! sorry for not updating. here are some replies...

To tell you he truth, i'm not good at scripting... unless someone want to help me? I actually wants to follow the origianl version's idea so a surfboard, but i end up with koga instead. maybe i should use the boat idea from pokemon orange flame?
I have a scripter so I think we are covered.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
Years
Hey, Pokeant, i can help you with the hack, i can change the title screen for you, and the world map, and maybe do some mapping. I am mostly a graphics person, but i am not that good at scripting or spriting, but i know some people who might be willing to do some overworlds or sprites for you. Well if you do decide to accept my offer to join, i will be glad to help.

Well if you say yes, here is my contact info:

[email protected] (Yahoo Mail & Yahoo IM)
[email protected] (MSN IM Only)

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
what if you change the starters to squirtle, todidile, and mudkip, this way you can easily have a pokemon that can learn surf

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2019
what if you change the starters to squirtle, todidile, and mudkip, this way you can easily have a pokemon that can learn surf

i prefer three water pokemon from the kanto pokedex as i do not want to activate the national pokedex early in the game, or even rearrange them.

jj5222

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2007
nice looks good will it have sinnoh pokemon

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
hey right now im playing your hack ^^ so far i like it but i found one glitch: i got ivys parcel before receiving my starter, so when i got my starter i already had the parcel. when i gave ivy the parcel, i hadnt battled my rival yet. my rival then walked up and through the wall. my guess is that he was supposed to enter from off screen and walk up to ivy, but because he was already on screen, he walked the length he was supposed to from where he currently was, which resulted with him leaving through the wall. but besides that, good hack so far ^^

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
I've noticed a slight problem in the story... If you require a Pokemon with Surf (Lapras, Squirtle, Dratini) but run out of Pokeballs you're screwed. Lapras and Dratini are by no means easy Pokemon to catch.

Back