• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Years
Seth couldn't help but uproar at the girl's reply. He wiped away a false tear after holding his gut, and continued to laugh for a moment longer before settling down putting his focus back on the girl. "So caught the news report, eh?" His expression went to one of pure seriousness. "Pity for that trainer, no. What I feel is pity for the tourtured Pokemon that boy had. He understands nothing of the True Wild Pokemon! And I doubt neither do you..." He trailed off again his voice dark. "The Dragonair hated him, it hated being with him...and it would continue to hate him, no matter how much he tried to bond with it." Seth stepped back slightly. "I could tell that boy lacked what it takes to handle such a Pokemon. They're dangerous!" He snapped. "You only see me as a pety theif. I assure you that I'm much more than that. You completly ignore the truth, that I may have well saved his life, and the lives of those around him. However your just another law abiding fanatic. What could you understand about having your heart closed off?" Seth's rambling was obviously those of a drunk man.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
"So you have a reason for your actions. But, that doesn't justify that what you did is wrong. Means and methods matter. How you go about doing things matter." Maya remarked calmly, despite being previously astonished by Seth's rather vehement oration. Piqued by his mention of the 'True Wild Pokemon,' Maya was certainly coerced to address it; she sought to immerse herself of its nature.

"What are you going on about.. ? What does the 'True Wild Pokemon' have to do with this.. ?" She asked; a sphere of questions inundated her mind; of course, Maya couldn't let unanswered questions linger about; truth be told, she wanted to pursue them, and the revealing of the mystery was within her grasp.

"How are you able to tell that this ordinary 'Dragonair' is.. ?" Maya paused.

"How.. ? Prove to me that you aren't just a petty, heartless thief who roams about, causing mayhem. If your intentions are good, then.. why go through all of this by yourself, deceiving those who can help you .. ?"

Years
Seth smirked his usual smile, once again, one of an unsettling nature. The girl at first made some fine points, not that he cared much about her resolution. However the girl followed up with a barrage of questions herself. She seemed to have taken a special intrest in the fact that Seth had mentioned the True Wild Pokemon, and based a majority of her statements around that fact. "I don't believe I own you any explanation, for doing what I do, or how I do it." He replied intentionaly avoiding ansewering the girl's questions.

He pressed passed her taking a mental note of one phrase in particular. "Prove to me that you aren't just a petty, heartless thief who roams about, causing mayhem." He stopped and looked back over his shoulder. "I never said I wasn't heartless...tell you what if your still interested tomorrow, come find me at the Inn. It's far to early to get into such a debate now. I recommend you get some sleep..." He trailed off, motioning for this Charmeleon to follow. Seth had it in his mind that this girl wouldn't let him off so easily, and prepared for her objections. However she might surprise him and simply wait until the morning, too. Which to Seth would be worse than talking to her now, he hated mornings after 5 am.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Bang. Right in the head. I sit there still, watching the the blood drip out of the mans head, dripping to the floor. The sight makes me sick. I stumble back and quickly lean myself against the wall. I shout for help, hoping someone comes, not caring about the consequences if there are any. It would be better to say that I'm surprised rather than try to hid the body. One of the janitors comes in and she shrieks loud enough that soon enough theres a crowd of people outside my door, curious as to what the fuss is about, many furious about there awakening. I feel like I'm about to faint, as I quickly grab my bag and slip out of my room, not waiting for any news about it. This is going to be news and I don't want to be part of it. As I re enter the lobby I accidentally stumble into a man about the same age as Yuki, but slightly less dressed and a strange machine on his right arm. Yes there are plenty of strange people in this place.

"Sorry," I say abruptly and impatiently before putting on my coat and stepping out into the dark fresh air.

I stand outside the inn and breath in slowly a few breaths of fresh air. The air relaxes me, but makes my lungs feel bitter and cold. There is no other inn in this small secluded area so I decide it would be best just to ask for another room. I take my time before heading back in, slightly calmed and ready. I head to the counter and ask for my room, but it takes a bit of time to come to an agreement. I get a smaller ground floor room wit a single bed.

I enter my new room and lock my door. I then jump onto my bed, which is surprisingly much comfier than the larger one I had previously and gives me the positive idea that the shooting had a positive side although I know if you were to say that in someones face they would think you were crazy, and try to fall asleep quickly.

I can't sleep at all. The memory of what he said, what team magma are, what the purpose of my research is, just wears me out until I feel like I hate the world, however this just makes me want to go home more, and that will make me research more, which will make me more vulnerable. How do people even know about my research?

I toss and turn in my sleep all night, trying to put two and two together, although I know it's impossible.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Eventually Kana decided there was nothing else for her in town. She never liked the feeling of being in town, she always knew something bad was going to happen. And socialization could be considered bad for her, and was likely. So she straightened the strap of her bag and started heading towards home, hoping to escape town before anyone really noticed her. She had considered buying a bike before, but she honestly didn't want to deal with another clerk any time she came to town. So once again she started out on foot.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn watched the battle unfold as Muk and Dragonair fired move after move at each other. The dazzling lights given off from each move hitting the other gave her ideas for her next show. Suddenly, Dragonair unleashed a move unlike anything she'd ever seen before. "Could it be...A Shadow Pokemon?" she murmured to Crobat, who had knocked her hands away in annoyance. He didn't much like being touched, but Loryn did it to irritate him at times. She watched as the battle drew to a close, and the guy with the big goggles walked over to her and another girl who'd been watching the battle too. Big Goggles Guy was obviously drunk as he began a fight with the other girl. Loryn breathed a sigh of relief, and slipped away toward the Inn. Crobat hovered at her side, and she returned him to his pokeball as she stepped inside. She waited after a man that seemed very flustered to get a new room, and eventually got her key.
She wandered down a long hallway on the ground floor until she found her room number. After a quick twist of the key in the lock, Loryn found herself in a dusty little room with a small bed, an old TV set, and a couple of chairs next to a window. "It'll have to do. Besides, I've seen worse," she sighed and closed the door before releasing all of her Pokemon. Vaporeon, Shieldon, Crobat, Breloom, Arcanine, and Misdreavus all appeared respectively, and began inspecting the room. "You guys can look around all you want, but don't leave the room and don't be too loud." Loryn yawned. "I'm going to sleep."
She plopped down on the bed, which was surprisingly comfier than she thought. Her hand reached for the light switch, and she laid back in bed to get some rest.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
"Fine then." Maya remarked, pleased.

"Togekiss, take flight."

The graceful fowl basked under the ravishing faint glimmer of the azure moon, its wings shimmering beneath its luminous glow. The rather gleeful Togekiss made a brisk ascent towards the murky, somber horizon; truth be told, its dim nature was quite pleasing to her, in a sense; the murky darkness was a picturesque compliment for the wavering shimmer of the blue moon.

"Don't even think of bailing on me." Maya bellowed vociferously towards Seth, as a vehement gesture of reproach, leaping onto the tender, flocculent nature of the fowl's rather prolonged appendages.

In a blink of an eye, the twosome had already departed.

Years
"Wouldn't dream of it!" He called back to the stranger who was already well on her way to being gone, with her Togekiss. Charmeleon led the way into the Inn. Not moments after Seth had entered the building he was bumped into by a rather frantic looking individual who quickly uttered his appology, and like that was out the door. He saw the girl who had been tending to her Crobat make her way down the hall presumingly to a room she had here as well.

Making his own way over to the front desk Seth placed a couple large numbered Pokedollars on the counter. "One room, one night. Oh, and if a girl comes in the morning give her the number to my room." Seth spoke calmly for the alcohol was taking it's effect on his speech.

"I'm sorry sir, there's been an incident upstairs so all we have is ground level rooms." The woman behind the desk stated.

"And I should care, why? Just give me a room!" Seth barked quickly getting a reponse from the lady who offered him a card. "Room 28," Seth read outloud, "Remember to give that information to a girl who may be looking for me." Without giving any specifics Seth progressed down the opposite hall that the Crobat girl had headed and found his room. Not taking any special note of the area he simply plopped on the bed and shut his eyes. Charmeleon found a corner and curled his tail around his body so the flame was outfront, away from the walls. Morning was sure to arrive quickly.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
My eyes squinted against the bright light that filled my room as the sun had arrived. I planned to move out of here quickly, this place is just horrific. I pack my things up, not forgetting to brush my teeth using the dislocated sink that seems to tip sideways every time you lean on it, and make sure I've left the place clean. I leave the room and check the time, it's about 9, I didn't sleep long, probably the bed. The counter is the same as yesterday, but things seemed to have calmed quite a bit, as if it happens so often people don't care. The thought of this makes my perspective of the place a lot worse than it already is, and I plan just to hop on Skarmory instantly, until my communication device starts to beep. I pick it up, and the familiar voice of priest Evan is on the other end.

"Good morning Yuki, I hope you aren't too distraught." It's strange how the priests tend to know things even when far away, or know things before I do, it's almost as if they have psychic powers. Well they don't keep any psychic pokémon that I know of.

"Yes," I say in a murmur. I continue to walk down towards the door, and push it open with my side as one hand is on the phone and the other is carrying my bag. I open the door and lean against the place where I was last night after the shooting.

"I'm just a little tired," I say to try and not be to ignorant by just saying one word.

"Father Yon wants to speak to you." Father Yon is my favorite out of them, because he doesn't talk like them, and he's more like me.

"Hey kiddo," he says, "You know the shooting is all over the news right?"

"How do they know I'm involved though?"

"Because Father Evan was the one who instructed for it to happen." I pause for a moment and try and figure out what he meant by that. He meant, that the priests know it's me, but no one else does. I sigh, out of relief and stupidity. Of course, this place is probably the only place people will forget about a shooting, and they didn't want me to know because I'm awful at acting. I understand where they are coming from, so I'm not angry, well I am a little bit, but I don't show it. Before I get a chance to speak he speaks again.

"Look, we have another Intel report of demons around your area, unfortunately this is no ordinary demon. The demon is one of a few we call shangori's, which translates as 'PURE' or 'PURE EVIL' so be careful around it?"

"Out of all the demons you can't detect, how did you detect this one AND know what demon it was?" It's probably obvious to me, because I haven't heard Father Pura's name mentioned at all so far. Yon pauses for a minute and confirms my suspicions.

"Never mind I say," abruptly, I'll take care of the pest.

"Treat it more like a dog, lure it in, make it fetch, the do something clever while it runs." Yon can always come up with something clever to say, but that one sounded more like a bad joke.

"Just to confirm, how serious is this?"

"On a scale of 1 to 10, er I'd say 7. They are more powerful than your common demon, and have more abilities and tricks, but they aren't exactly capable of mass destruction, still don't take them lightly!" I nod, but I know he can't see that. I close my device and stand outside the inn for what I decide will be another minute just to wake up.

I knew I'd get stuck in this sh** hole for longer than necessary.

Years
Seth woke up rather early the next morning, which was surprise to him, he truly did hate mornings. He even managed to wake up before his Charmeleon who was now balled up on the floor in the same corner in which he fell asleep. Stretching as he got to his feet, Seth rotated his left shoulder. Sleeping with the Snag Machine was usually uncomfortable, but he never took it off reguardless. Being that he woke up with no sign of the girl he had told to meet him, stupid idea, he thought as he moved out into the hallway and out towards the front of the building.

Once outside, Seth could kinda catch the conversation the boy who had bumped into him previously was having on his communicator both ways. "Interesting conversation, you talkin' about me?" Seth questioned, jokingly as the boy had hung up his device. Without much pause he looked at the young man. "Hmm, that girl probably won't be showing up for awhile." He spoke more to himself before continuing. "Guess I can bug you a bit, consider yourself lucky. It's a rare opportunity to converse with a celebrity such as myself, heheh."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Someone appeared behind me. I couldn't quite put my finger on who he was, but he spoke in quite an arrogant way calling himself a celebrity and all. Hang on, that's the guy I bumped into last night.

"I suppose the word 'bug' isn't quite suitable, after all you're actual conversing with me rather than annoying me, and no, the call was work related" I say with a grin. I knew that there was a chance tat the guy might take it to heart, but he looked like the kind to joke around, so I let my thoughts rest.

"You mentioned something about being a celebrity? To be honest I've never heard of you before," I say to him. It's true I have no idea who this guy is, and to be honest I don't particularly care, but I could use an excuse to wait around a bit, and besides I was feeling quite lonely, mostly due to the awful scenery.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loyrn yawned and woke up with a stretch. She turned on the light to see Vaporeon snuggled against her side. Misdreavus and Crobat were slumbering underneath the chairs, while Breloom and Shieldon were on top of them. Arcanine was curled up beside the bed. "Alright guys, time to wake up!" Loryn yawned and rubbed her eyes. She rolled off the bed and stood next to Arcanine, who looked up groggily. Vaporeon, who had been leaning upon her trainer's leg, woke up with a start as she moved.

Misdreavus, Breloom, Crobat, and Shieldon still hadn't awoken, so she return them to their pokeballs. "C'mon guys, lets go. We've been in this dump long enough." Loryn smirked as Arcanine and Vaporeon voiced their agreement. She opened the door and walked down the hallway, her Pokemon following her. After returning her key to the counter, she stepped outside for some fresh air and saw two men talking. One of them looked farmilliar...It wàs Big Goggles Guy! Loryn bit her lip and pressed back against the wall; the guy made her feel uncomfortable.

Years
"Aww, come on guy, surly you've seen me around. I was a big hit on the news last night, after all." Seth replied quickly twisting his left shoulder again. "Ah, damn thing..." He muttered before looking back up to the stranger. "Work related, eh? Sounds pretty boreing." He continued bluntly. Though it wasn't the truth Seth was interested, being he over-heared the mentioning of demons over the boy's communicator. "So, what exactly is it that you do? Your not a police officer are ya? Heard something about hypothetical demons, that your term for criminals?" Seth didn't really mind the small talk he started, and surely this man wasn't an officer given his attire.

Then from behind he heard the door of the Inn open as the Crobat girl emerged. "Hey, what's with that look?" He changed his conversation over to the other stranger who had an expression of uneasiness all across her face. Charmeleon then also pressed out and gave a cold look towards his trainer. Seth ignored the Pokemon momentarily until the fire lizard came to be at his side. "You were sleeping, buddy. I wasn't going to interupt that." He informed before taking another glance at both the other trainers.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn looked up as she found herself being spoken to by Big Goggles Guy. "What look?" she asked, smiling innocently. Maybe if she played stupid then he'd leave her alone. He seemed kind of odd, having at least one Shadow Pokemon and all. There seemed to be a mysterious aura around him. Loryn glanced at Arcanine, who stood rigid at her side. Vaporeon casually walked up to Charmeleon and inspected him before giving an approving: "Vaporeon! Eon!"

"No Vaporeon, get back here!" Loryn quickly walked after her curious Pokemon and picked it up. "Er, sorry about that. Vaporeon's pretty friendly." She shrugged sheepishly as said Pokemon struggled out of her trainer's arms and jumped next to Charmeleon again. Arcanine had followed Loryn a few steps and was now watching the scene from a safe distance, his eyes narrowed suspiciously.

Years
Charmeleon examined the curious water-type Pokemon without much aggression. Unlike his trainer, Charmeleon was usually always calm and collected. "Char." He replied, in a relaxed state, even though his arms were again crossed over his chest. As the Pokemon was scooped up into the it's trainers arms, then quickly back to investigating the fire lizard, Seth laughed a bit. "Certainly has a mind of it's own. But as for you, your not a terribly good liar." He stated adjusting the goggles to be more straight on his head. "That look you gave just moments ago. Obvious give away that your not feeling too sure about the situation." He spoke moving in closer to the girl, with complete disreguard to the rather large fire dog that kept a protective eye. Planting his left hand on the wall behind her so that the spirals of the Snag Machine were nearly brushing her face. "So come on, what you so worried about?" He pestered again his tone dark and devious, acompanied by a rather creepy looking smile.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
This, man, was certainly rough as he planted is arm on the wall and overlooked the innocent girl. I didn't feel inclined to do anything so I stood back and sighed untill he started pestering her. After that I felt I probably should do something, so I lightly grab the man by the arm and attempt to speak,

"I'm no police officer, but if I was, I'd probably accuse you for sexual abuse," Yuki grinned and chuckled before continuing on with answering the mans questions.

"It's difficult to explain but I guess you could say I kill things that shouldn't be here." After that I let go and stood back, throwing my bag over my shoulder and started to walk past the two lovebirds and onto a path that lead further into town.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
The vibrant sun was surely bright, its golden streaks gently bearing down upon the azure horizon; Maya couldn't bear the luminous golden sunlight that overwhelmed the crisp clarity of her sight. In the contrary, her beloved Togekiss cherished the overwhelming luminosity of the yellow sun rays that bore upon them; naturally, the graceful fowl, as elegant as she was, addressed the matter with much poise, basking in its sunlit warmth and vibrant radiance. It was a picturesque morning, indeed.

There was a faded ember in Maya's somber emerald eyes; certainly, she was fully resolved to dissolve her conflicts with the rather derogatory lad, however, their proposition was solely contingent upon the lad's judgment to rendezvous, as he was supposed to do so, that is, if he was determined to see it through. Seth, whom Maya loathed with a burning passion, was the lad's name.

Soon enough, Maya had arrived at the facade of the inn. Without hesitation, she ambled inside.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn narrowed her eyes and looked up at Big Goggles Guy. She didn't move an inch, though he was nearly touching her. "If you're trying to intimidate me, you can stop that now, because you don't scare me." She paused with a quick glance at Arcanine, glad that the loyal Pokemon was there because truthfully...she was getting a bit nervous. "And as for that look I gave you, I guess I'm just not very comfortable with the fact you own a Shadow Pokemon. Don't you know they're dangerous?" She crossed her arms and turned to the other man, who snickered something about sexual abuse. A defiant smirk forced its way onto her lips.

"If this guy even tried to touch me, I'd hit him so hard he'd see stars." Loryn gave Big Goggles Guy a smug look. Vaporeon, completely oblivious to the scene above, continued hopping around Charmeleon. She prodded him with a little blue paw, inviting him to play with her. Arcanine watched the two with distaste; Vaporeon was young and clueless, she didn't know that Charmeleon would hurt her if he became too agitated. However, Arcanine was ready to jump in and protect his little friend if anything happened.

Years
Giving his ansewer reguarding his job after a comment reguarding sexual abuse, the ex-police officer started leaving. Seth had a few words of his own for the young man, but he was already pressing his way further into the small town. He then noticed the girl shoot a glance to her Arcanine, another give away that she was lying through her teecth, a little, at least. Before Seth had a reply the girl changed the subject back to her expression. "And as for that look I gave you, I guess I'm just not very comfortable with the fact you own a Shadow Pokemon. Don't you know they're dangerous?" She questioned. Seth's smiled lessend but still lingered on his lips. "Indeed they are, precisely why I take them, from unfit trainers." He replied stepping back from the girl, only slightly, as he seen Maya press by into the Inn. "I'd love to stand around here and tell you all about it, but I've got a prior engagement with someone else...." He trailed off, moving passed the girl, who was up against the wall, and opened the door to the Inn, before looking back, "If your interested, your welcome to follow. Might get some ansewers involving the multiple True Wild Pokemon I carry with me, too. If not, then I really don't give a sh**."

Charmeleon kept still, the only thing moving was his eyes as he followed the blue-eeveelution pouncing and prodding around his form. "Meleon." He grunted with a sigh of irretance as his trainer pressed inward without him. He didn't really have a reason to follow Seth at the moment so he continued to inspect the playful water Pokemon. He however wasn't used to being very playful, so he more so kept to himself, and let the Vaporeon do what it wanted.

Inside the Inn, Seth could see Maya moving towards the front desk, a little shocked that she hadn't seen him outside the entrance. He silently moved to be standing behind her, "looking for someone?" He questioned sarcastically knowing very obvious that she was here to question him. "Surprised I didn't bail on you. In fact I really couldn't wait for you to show up." He added in the same tone as before.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
He takes Shadow Pokemon from their trainers? But why- Loryn's thought was cut short as Big Goggles Guys moved away, stating that he had business with someone else, but she was welcome to follow. She frowned slightly, but found herself walking a short distance behind him and back into the Inn. Why she went after him, she didn't know. Something about his sarcastic, nonchalant attitude intrigued her, and besides, she was curious for the answers of the True Wild Pokemon. She gave Arcanine a sharp look, telling him to keep an eye on Vaporeon, before closing the door to the Inn behind her.

Arcanine whined slightly. He didn't want to play babysitter, and besides, what if that guy hurt his trainer? He let out an irritated sigh and turned back to Vaporeon. Charmeleon was ignoring her for the most part, except for the fact that his eyes followed her wherever she went. Vaporeon was getting irritated that she wasn't getting any attention. "Vay! Vay!" she squeaked, jumping on Charmeleon's tail. She was careful of the fire burning at the end, knowing full well not to touch it.

Back