• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ahhh, time to relax...

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Note that no interneting has been included in this list.

• Video gaming, though I'm kind of picky in my game choice. (I don't have Call of Duty or anything, most of the games RPGs or third-person shooters.)
  • Playing with my dog
  • Just walking around the neighborhood
  • Writing fiction
  • More video gaming
  • Writing unnecessary fiction, mainly because it sticks in my mind before I decide to get it over with and write it down. >_>
  • Read one of the books in my bookshelf, though I ran out of new ones to read. T_T
  • Music, music and more music! :D

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I usually just listen to music and/or play a game. And I talk to friends via MSN and texting. I don't do a lot haha.

=(^.^)=

Rawrr♥ PC's Snugglemonster
Years
I like to draw and talk to people online :3 If I can't get to paper/pencil or internets, then I pace and listen to music, making up stories in my head that I'll never actually write down but are fun to make up anyway.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
my interests are --
  • reading books
  • solving maths
  • playing games
  • watching TV
  • listen to music

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I have headphones in my ears all the time, listening to music. Even when I'm doing important things.
Most of the time when I'm bored and have nothing to do, I'm on the computer.
I watch TV about six hours a week, and it's designated for shows I'm interested in watching. So, no, I don't go to that when I'm bored or looking to relax.
I've found that I'm picking up books more and more now, so next to internet time, that's what I usually do the most.
When I'm relaxing, I usually just like to lay down on my bed and daydream / think of interesting things for stories and then end up forgetting about them a few minutes later.
Occasionally I'm writing (fiction). I wish to do it more, but unfortunately, I have to wait until ideas and inspiration come to me in order to write efficiently / up to my own standards.

Back