• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Ahaha yeah fine AS YOU WISH. I'm actually really looking forward to your house party! I'll bring lots of alcohol and make sure everyone gets trashed and embarrasses themselves. n__n

Years
What do you mean by "actually" :p

Ahaha sure go ahead! There's plenty of wine in the house already and there's probably some whiskey lying around somewhere, I'll have to have a dig around at some point.

Nihilego

Years
Ahaha sure go ahead! There's plenty of wine in the house already and there's probably some whiskey lying around somewhere, I'll have to have a dig around at some point.

Oh, they're both good. Although when I'm getting drunk I tend to go for the vodka if I wanna get drunk quickly or the beer if I wanna go slowly. So, since I doubt we'll be going out or anything, beer it is! You're gonna love the drunk me lol.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
House party? Well just tell me when, where and get me a ride and Im good to go :P

I havent actually ever had Vodka, I had a tiny sip once and I didnt like it much lol.

Years
@ RL: It's unlikely we'll go clubbing but there is a nice pub like 2-5 minutes from my house so we could go there and chill.

@ SC: 12-13th January at my house, free accommodation but I can't get a ride for you I'm afraid V_V

Years
Come to think of it, where are you from SC? If you wanted to fly on down, you could spend the week round my place if you wanted to.

Edit: Also;

EndoftheWorldDR04-EN-C-UE.png

MUAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA!!!

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I can imagine this turning out to be just like an average episode of Skins tbh

Nihilego

Years
Drakow, I should be going, even if the Captain isn't! And holy... is RL actually gonna come?

I'm gonna try. It's on the weekend before I need to be back up at Uni so I'm not making promises just yet but hopefully I'll be there.

I can imagine this turning out to be just like an average episode of Skins tbh

Except the part where Skins has never happened anywhere ever, haha. It's soooooo unrealistic for most people - and for those that are anything like the Skins cast, good luck to them finding others like that!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
god does it look like i'm out on the party scene i have no idea what y'all are like

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
That'd be cool if you could come RL! I'd love to meet ya!

Also.. omg :c Christmas sales are starting and I already bought myself an espresso maker (it has 3 years warranty and was less than half price so like 30 pounds)..

And I bought a flight back to Canada to see my parents (500 pounds later that's incl insurance).. but to be fair that's cheap and.. I kinda need/want to visit them..

But.. I want a couple jumpers (I only have one that fits me well because I lost some weight) and they're all on sale now so.. waahh! But I don't want to spend too much!! But I want them all!

Not fair!! Hahaha! ;o;!!!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Hah! That's a good one Team Fail :3 I like~

Yeah I seriously dont think anything's gonna happen Friday.. but it'd really suck if it did~

Oh man it's raining right now and I love the sound on the rain on the roof before bed <3 :33333 So soothing..

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
I'm avoiding Facebook like the plague right now. Not hard to guess why.

I wonder if anyone on PC lives close to me... I need some IRL friends.

Years
I'm avoiding Facebook like the plague right now. Not hard to guess why.

I wonder if anyone on PC lives close to me... I need some IRL friends.

Not me, I'm a Sydney girl... haven't checked my Facebook page in months.

@Team Fail Oh god you reminded me of that movie called The Day After Tomorrow. Seeing everything frozen really creeped me out and caused me to think the world really was ending in an ice age.

I do agree with Kura though, nothing will probably ever happen and once it becomes Saturday where I am (my country reaches the date line pretty early) I will tell you that nothing happened.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
If said get together is taking place in the UK, I might be able to make it. Sounds like fun, and it'd be great to meet some of the people here.

As for the whole end of the world rubbish, I'll just be glad once the 21st passes and everyone calms down about it. I'm pretty sure there's no possible way of the world ending tomorrow without the aide of paranormal activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back