• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I can't believe you would treat me with such love and respect for nearly a year, and then not only just leave me over something that wasn't even my fault, but also lie and leave me waiting so anxiously. And you leave me to think you hated me, you do nothing about it except leave me to feel depressed, and then leave me face-palming when I find out you never had bitter feelings towards me at all? Then how come you didn't do something about it?! How come we never made up?

Ah, whatever. I don't need you anymore, anyway. There are other girls in the world who have been so much more loving and supportive to me than you ever were. So forget you.

Years
Dear Anon,

Sorry that I made you look stupid during the public formal debate. You may have a 4.0 and a subservient posse of student government lackeys. But, you, like many other future lawyers, politicians, ect. lack the ability to employ reason/knowledge, rather, you just seek to further yourself regardless of the effects upon the field of political science academia, and thus, society.

I really didn't mean to have the auditorium laugh at you after I grilled you on your sources, such as Merrill Lynch. I simple asked during the cross-examination if you could explain how your source was credible (which it wasn't for the line of reasoning). Not my fault you referred to the financial institution as a "she" a number of times before I asked you if you even knew who "she" was with a smirk on my face.

I am sorry that you failed to understand the fallacy of composition, and had to ask me 4 times "what I meant by that" or if "that was a made-up term." You can't be a true nerd such as myself that reads, studies, and discusses policy and logic with others as a pass-time. I am sorry that from this one argument I was able to make your case impossible to win given your lack of evidenciary support to address half of my plan I proposed. You assumed by attacking two minuscule parts of my plan, that my plan was then invalidated. But, I listed 6 alternative measures, and then serial listed them as "and/or's", thus, you must address all 6 alternatives in order to even have a chance of winning.

Then, you made up evidence, and I requested you submit your sources, and you said, "CNN". Don't worry, I was glad to capitalize on that gaffe just like all of the others. I asked you what studies CNN conducted, methodologies, ect. You went blank, and suggested that they were reporting another institution's research. Then I asked, what research institions? You know in a debate you must list direct sources for admissible evidence? Right? You were PISSED! (Don't worry, I kept that smug smile on my face)

I am sorry, once I had pointed out the fallacies in each of your arguments that you had to resort to ad-hominen arguments. I am sorry, I smiled, with each insult and remained cool and collect as you floundered. Then, I responded to the insults with "ad-hominens are irrelevant. The past five minutes were ad hominens. My opponent failed to address my points. Every argument I made is pulled through, uncontested. Thus, my opponent has lost this debate on each and every score-able component. Well, I have 5 minutes left, but it would be unnecessary for me to speak further."

After unanimous decision, I had tripled your scores on average, that's after some of your professors you suck up to gave you some pity points. You may be going to a top law school and have all the power on campus, but you won't last in the real world of debate that is U.S. legal system, let along law school. You are bitter and ego-driven without the intelligence, effort, and analytic rigor to support it.

After graduating, I am bitter you were acknowledge as the "smartest" in our program simply because there were others that were a quiet presence on campus that have truly put the time and effort into their research and helping improve society. So, I feel better now knowing how foolish you looked after being annihilated by me as your final "public appearance".

Little did you know, I am also ego-driven, though I hope that it allows me to pit fire against fire, and actually promote research that isn't liberal/conservative agenda BS. I went into this field to make a difference, I need to research and analyze a variety of perspectives to discover what exactly I should do. You are a joke, and after being admitted into a variety of top programs, the little attention I received campus-wide seems irrelevant. I am going places because of my research skills, PERIOD, and that makes my successes genuine to me.

Am I jelly? Yes. I WAS. Not anymore, I may be a bit TOO happy about ruining your reputation around campus, but you have no one to blame but yourself. Next time try putting in hard work, and not debating like a junior high student. (Actually, that would be an insult to junior high students.) I have always thought of you as a joke, so, I, unlike others, was happy to debate against you. Zero intimidation intellectually.

And really, your mom needs to stop coming into our classroom during lecture to pester the professors/instructors. Seriously, grow up! I wouldn't be caught dead requesting my parent speak with my professor during a class!!! She interrupted a timed research proposal mid-speech to announce to the class you got into U of M. Seriously, I see why you are they way you are :/

After all is said, I guess I am not as annoyed by you as I am annoyed by others. They idolize, well, idolized you, but you are of no importance to the program and academia or society in general. You have zero merits to base your successes; you fail to address the needs of others, but other people grant you those successes since you are so aggressive socially.

It's a mirage. And I am the evil and twisted, latent Machiavelli that reclaimed those many pairs of rose-tinted glasses that distorted your true worth.

Wow. I am mean. Fo' Realz.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Dear Anon,

It's over and done with. Please stop giving me nightmares of you once a month. My dreams are horribly vivid, and seeing your face so clearly when I'm with a new man who treats me well is just haunting. I still fear you. I'll be moving closer to you, but hopefully far enough away that you still won't find me or fulfill your premeditated plans to kill me. I can't just be fearful of my own safety anymore, but also that of my sweetpea. You're just that much of a psycho.

Please leave us alone, even in sleep.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

I'm sitting on this rooftop, watching the sun set, and all I can do is think about you. About that sunset in Battery, and the great times. Hopefully, I can bring you here soon. I think, no, I know you'll love it.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm trying as hard as I can, sorry if that's not good enough.

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for being around, and sticking by me. <3

Dear Anonymous,

How'd you think that wouldn't be awkward? Being single isn't that huge of a deal, and I think you need to calm down, and stop trying to date every male friend you have. Male or otherwise, I guess. Sometimes I feel like you flirt with me, and that's really awkward and I don't know what to make of it, but again, you need to calm down gurl.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You made my night by texting me, but it was for a short while. I really missed you. <3

Dear Anonymous,

I feel that you're really destroying yourself. It's been a month since grandmother died, and you haven't done much progression. I would highly suggest you go see somebody, just like how I did, and it worked for me. This passing has really affected us all mentally and emotionally, and...I have no idea what's going to happen when Mother's day comes in. I'm scared for you, honestly.

Dear Anonymous,

see you tomorrow you cutie. ;D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anon(s),
Sometimes I'm wondering, did I improve? Did I make mistakes? Did I starting to be a little confident? I wanted to know, because I don't want to change into something completely out of me, regardless of the rank that I'm on right now, and keep having great time.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

There's a difference between relating to my experiences and being narcissistic. It'd be really appreciated if you didn't always turn our conversations into your personal show.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
To Anonymous,

I just want to start this by stating that I have no idea what to believe.

Sometimes I wonder about life after death. If you truly cease to exist, then that means that all of humanity, regardless of what they have done, are equal in death. If reincarnation is the truth, then we are all judged fairly. This is a nice concept, one that I'd like to believe.

However, you don't deserve to be judged fairly, to be equal, even in death. You deserve to suffer for all you've done to your own ♥♥♥♥ing family, you deserve to rot like the piece of ♥♥♥♥ you are. It's been years since you died, but I still can't forget everything that you did, and I hate you for keeping me up at night.

Considering this, I'd like to believe that a version of Hell exists for scum like you. I wonder, does that make me religious? I don't think I'd mind.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

You're a friend who I haven't spoken to or seen for probably 5 years until today, and you've managed to give me confidence regarding a situation that requires me to task a risk, within a matter of minutes of talking to you. I wish you were always a present figure in my life from the day we met in high school, but here's to hoping we change that from now on.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anonymous,

The wheels on the bus go round and round, just like my mind is right now. Good grief, I just hope this ends well.

Dear anonymous,

The wheels on the bus go round and round, just like my mind is right now. Good grief, I just hope this ends well.

Sirfetch’d

If only I could be as half as cool as you are sometimes I would be the 2nd most amazing person ever. I know I don't say it enough and that is sad because we are around each other everyday. Anyways, I will say it now. You rock and never change please :3

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Dear Anonymous,

If you don't care, then I don't care.

Dear Anonymous,

Oh my god, you are the best person I know.
Aaaaaaah ; ;
I don't feel like I said thank you enough times.
Because there really are no words.
I don't wanna get annoying, though.
Thank you!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anonymous,

Gah. I feel like I'm in a washing machine right now.

Dear anonymous,

Gah. I feel like I'm in a washing machine right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back