• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post-Game

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
Hey guys. I've played pokemon since probably 2009, and I can never figure out what to do post game. What do you guys do after completing the story? I'm open to all suggestions.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
What do you mean by "post-game"? You mean after beating the Pokemon League? There's lost of stuff to do after that, and it all depends on the game you're playing! You could always:
- Try to complete the Pokedex, or catch and evolve as many Pokemon as you can!
- Create an ultimate team, that can beat just about anybody;
- Discover hidden secrets in the game. If you're playing FR/LG, there's a lot of secrets in the seven islands, especially after the League (The Team Rocket quest, catching Mewtwo).

The game isn't over with the Pokemon League. Just look around in the Pokemon world a bit, and you'll find something to do.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Depends, what game are you playing?
In R/B/Y, You could find Mewtwo, the other legendaries, complete the pokedex, Lv.100 your pokemon, etc.
In G/S/C, Beat Red, complete the pokedex, Lv.100 your pokemon, etc.
In R/S/E, You could beat the contests, rematch the gym leaders, collect soot xD, explore underwater, and areas like Shoal cave, beat Steven, complete the pokedex, Lv.100 your pokemon, etc.
In D/P/Pt, Beat the contests, they have that place that is to the far right of the map, I can't remember what it's called xD
complete the pokedex, Lv.100 your pokemon, etc.
In B/W, You can find the Seven Sages, play the musicals, complete the pokedex, Lv.100 your pokemon, etc.
and I haven't played B2/W2 xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
battle tower/subway, breeding to get good pokemon and trade or use them for battles ( either battle tower/subway or online), finish the specific post game quests other ppl already mentioned, go hunt legendaries and items, etc.
you could even explore the area searching for easter eggs.

oh and you have pokemon world tournament as well if you're playing black or white 2.

there's usually tons of stuff and ways to keep you busy.
just look around for a bit.

Back