• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Pokemon Gold/Silver remake - for Windows!

Years
(Mods, if you feel that this thread doesn't belong in this topic, plz move it to where you think it should be)

This is a Windows remake of Pokemon Gold/Silver by developer nilllzz. As I type this, the beta stands at version 0.21.

It aims to remake the original games but this time you will have the rotating 360 degree camera featured in other RPG games, like Assassin's Creed.

More info can be found here: http://www.indiedb.com/games/pokmon-3d

What do you guys think of this game? Personally, I think this has just as much potential as Pokemon Type Wild, which is why I want to spread the word about this game :D

Mr. Magius

  
Years
I've seen this a while ago, I think it's a really neat concept! I heard it's pretty glitchy and a lot of stuff is left out (I know, it's in its early stages), but it can turn out really well. I like the fact that you can switch between first-person and third-person, and how the graphics remain true to the original games even if it's in "3D." Hats off to the developer(s).

Now, if it was more like Assassin's Creed, then it'd be like Colosseum/XD! That would be aoidjOIJASDhjoIAsjd :D

Back