• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helloooo! I'm new here ;w;

Napsy

Tiny Deer
Years
Hey! You can call me Napsy or Hanna, whatever's fun sounding to you!
I'm 18 and I live in TN in the USA. I go to a lot of anime conventions every year. I've been into Pokemon since I was about 7 and I haven't let up since.

I own almost all of the pokemon games! And a whole lot of consoles.
I like Grass, Psychic, Ghost, and Dragon types.
My favorite Pokemon include Leavanny, Azumarill, Tangrowth, Roserade, and Banette!

I also Draw a lot :) I dunno how big the art community is here, but I want to contribute and I have a LOT to contribute.

I'm here because I'm wanting a forum that I can meet friends and new people on. And the fact that I like Pokemon helps too.

Last edited:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey there, Hanna!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! That's pretty cool that you go to a lot of anime conventions! I've also been a fan of the series since I was about the age of 7, too. Now, I'm also 18 and still loving each game as if it was the first!

Out of that list, I'd have to say Roserade is pretty awesome! It's currently one of the Pokémon on my team in my Diamond version. :]

& yes! We do have a large art forum/section here, and we'd all love to see the work you've created!

Enjoy your stay and see you around!

Years
Hello Hanna! Welcome to PC! :)
I never go to conventions but I've always wanted to, and iv been a fan a Pokemon when the anime came out.. Haven't stopped since either. :P
Those are very nice Pokemon! Mine will always be Pikachu if you couldn't tell haha.
Oh wow really you draw!? I'd love to see some of your work sometime! The community has a large art section and I'm sure they'd love to see what you've done. :)
We'll you'll meet plenty of fiends here, starting with me. :P the community is really friendly, and all you need to do is I around and e active. Anyways talk to me sometime, I'd love to see what kind of things you've drawn. Hope to see you around. :)

ZettaSlowbro

Veteran
Years
Hello Napsy!
A regular convention goer are you; Do you ever cosplay? I used to go to conventions down here quite often until college and work took over :p
I also like to draw, so if you get a chance I'd like to see your work. :D
If you ever feel like chatting I'm usually free to.
See you around!

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Hi Napsy/Hanna. Im also 18 , its nice to see little older folk here also. It proves that pokemon is not just for kids but for everyone. :D Its nice to meet those with long ties to pokemon. It would be nice to see your drawings. (I bet they are great. :D) Roserade was one of my favourite team members in 4gen. Also Im sure find many new people here and Im sure you will find allsorts of interesting stuff here. See ya around! :D

Years
Hi Hanna, and welcome to PC.

I have to say, nice avatar you have. It looks pretty adorable. Glad you joined cos we have loads of places you can check out and friendly people to talk to. I've been here for almost 2 years, hard to believe time flies so fast and made loads of friends. I like Roserade too, currently using one on my Black 2 team, and she's my Water-type destroyer.

As the others suggested, you should check out the Art & Design section of the forums, as well as its Pixel Art subforum if you're into showing off your art. If you ever need someone to talk with, I'd be happy to take you on. Just send me a VM.

Enjoy your stay and remember that moderators (like Cirno over there) are here to help you.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Hey Napsy !
Welcome !
You can check out my funny MS paint thread on "Guess the Pokemon."
I hope you enjoy your stay and can't wait to see some artwork from you =)

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
Hello, Hanna, have a warm welcome to Pokecommunity! I'm Bandit, your local Pikachu and Raichu fan, pleasure to meet you!

It seems you like to draw, awesome! We have quite the place for you to post your art and share it upon the community here! It certainly wouldn't hurt to check it out and see what it's all about there. :)

If you need any help, please don't hesitate to send me a visitor/personal message, I will try to help you to the best of my ability. ^^ Other than all that, all I can say now is that I hope you have quite the wonderful time on Pokecommunity. We're all nice here. :)

- Bandit

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Hi, i am new here as well. I'm zoroarkrules25 welcome to the site.

Napsy

Tiny Deer
Years
Ahhhh! All of you are so friendly! It's really nice to come back to so many nice messages after a day at work : D
I have to get up to 15 posts before I show off my artwork but that shouldn't be too long until then.

To answer Zettaslowbro, I do cosplay! I've done a couple pokemon gijinkas, but I mainly cosplay homestuck with some local friends.

I hope to stay active and keep meeting all of you friendly people ;v;

Back