• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Evil Club!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Flygon_trainer said:
you have odd taste shiney. both me and sparks were yelling "we can't battle in these conditions!" and then there were the ludicodo.. AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Toxic and confuse ray on umbreon, with reflect and connfusion on espeon, along with like 16 super potions (I still had a few left when I was done, not sure how many though) and ludicolo aren't that much of a problem.

You're in Deoxys55!

Years
I killed them with my Shadow Bayleef... but then they used the rain dish, leech seed, giga drain combo on me... pain, pain ,much pain... anyways, since we're evil what's our next evil move?

Years
seph ill join and i put my type from the quiz i took off flygons' sign link. I am quite mean... lol i hella insult ppl at my skewl and say alot of mean things like... (after i finish insulting ppl): trust me i dont make msitakes.... but i can see how your parents did. *make up my own insults i odnt copy*

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
kirby00 said:
seph ill join and i put my type from the quiz i took off flygons' sign link. I am quite mean... lol i hella insult ppl at my skewl and say alot of mean things like... (after i finish insulting ppl): trust me i dont make msitakes.... but i can see how your parents did. *make up my own insults i odnt copy*

You're in, but it's your type of evil, not type of pokemon. Not that its necissary, just wanted to avoid confusion later on.

Years
i didnt even mention pokemon and not enoguh room for that icon htingy from flygon's link. neways im in and if theres enough room (as you may have read form the ghost club ur in) then i will make this my final link to a club.. be honored lol

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
kirby00 said:
i didnt even mention pokemon and not enoguh room for that icon htingy from flygon's link. neways im in and if theres enough room (as you may have read form the ghost club ur in) then i will make this my final link to a club.. be honored lol

I am, I am.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Flygon_trainer said:
anything is possible when you mess with cipher's machines. so yeah, I've got shadow pokemon that can lvl up, learn moves, and take TMs

*Tinkers with FT's machine, puts it back together as it was, and adds a copy onto his Silver wind scizor*

As my good friend LM. Ivo would say, P|-|33R /\/\3!

Back