• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mutant

iPooP-On-[Arceus]

AZN's AZN
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
Heres what im guessing... LOL I dunnoe if im right.. Your sister's boyfriends might be related to The Team Xalon... Or the sister might be? xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
Believe it will be a very good story with lots of agony and suspense! I can't reveal anything yet though!!

blue4ever222

=^.^=
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 9, 2015
I would love to help but...

I would love to help, but I can't do any coding or mapping or whatever. I'm not too good with computers. :( Is there anything else i could do to help?

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
there may have been something said on this already but i tried out the alpha and after i beat the girl with the pikachu i couldnt move my character, the screen would move while i stayed in place and i couldnt move far with that. you think its the game or something else? if it makes a difference im using vba

Years
I played the Alpha. It's very good could've been the tinyest bit longer. Also no matter what Your rivals Machop is gonna kick your ass. Espically against Larvitar

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
Hi everyone! I am the creator of Pokemon Mutant... After 2 months of break, I decided to continue my project... There is one bad thing though... I don't have a team... So I'll basically need a mapper and any other position is available... Post if you want to participate or send me a PM... Thank you...

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
Hi everyone. I know that it's been almost a year since my last post. But I am not a student anymore and I have lots of things to do. However I don't like leaving things incomplete. So I am going to continue Pokemon Mutant! I also need a team... If there are a lot of members then the hack will finish faster and will be better... PM me or post in this thread if you want to join the team! Thanks in advance...

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Hi everyone. I know that it's been almost a year since my last post. But I am not a student anymore and I have lots of things to do. However I don't like leaving things incomplete. So I am going to continue Pokemon Mutant! I also need a team... If there are a lot of members then the hack will finish faster and will be better... PM me or post in this thread if you want to join the team! Thanks in advance...
Well, I can help map, I am a really good mapper now, and I can also script but only minor stuff, and I beta test alot of hacks :)
Can I please be a mapper?

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
Well, I can help map, I am a really good mapper now, and I can also script but only minor stuff, and I beta test alot of hacks :)
Can I please be a mapper?

Of course you can! You are in! You can PM me your messenger so that we can communicate and talk about the hack. The current version in which we'll begin is the alpha which can be downloaded in the first post!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2011
The storyline seems exciting. I think you need to practice more when it comes to mapping, other than that it would be cool! Good luck!

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
The storyline seems exciting. I think you need to practice more when it comes to mapping, other than that it would be cool! Good luck!

Thanks a lot! Yes that's why I'll have a mapper and maybe a spriter...

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
i can be your mapper and Scripter :)

and also a Spriter too (Trainer)

Very nive my friend! Can you send me some map and spriting samples? I'm in need for a spriter and a mapper! And one more scripter would make the hack work faster! :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
I currently need someone to change the world map! I have the picture! Actually is the one MUDKIPS4LIFE posted few posts before. I had another map inserted but it sucks and I don't know how to change it again! Thanks!

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
Years
Very nive my friend! Can you send me some map and spriting samples? I'm in need for a spriter and a mapper! And one more scripter would make the hack work faster! :)

Uhmmm. give me some task and i will make it! :)

like Advance Scripting and Advance Mapping :) and Expert Spriting :)

Back