• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Wow, still on hashtags, hmm?

This might just be me, but does anyone else think of a hashbrown (I just realized how incredibly stupid that word is...) when someone says "hashtag"?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't use twitter, but from what I know of it, seems like you would. :?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Me and my friends actually use hasshtags when we talk or when we talk to each other on Facebook to mock other people that uses it constantly everywhere in their life. We would talk like

'let's go out today #hot #hangout #swaqq'

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You don't have to use them on Twitter, like you don't have to tag a blog. Twitter is microblogging - the tags are meant to group microblogs together, just like blog tags.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I heard someone talking like that a while ago, but I think they were just talking about their overuse of hashtags. :? I don't know- I walked away once I could get through the group of teenagers that were blocking my way.

Doesn't bother me when people use them on facebook, though. But that could be because only one person I actually read the posts of uses them.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
See, it bothers me when people use hashtags on Facebook as they don't really serve that much of a purpose, as you can't use them to search for things. People just think they're being 'clever' and 'ironic', when they're just being 'twee' and 'annoying'. While I often find them annoying on Twitter (especially when people make up really long ones for their own use that no one else will care about), at least they have a function.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I think how annoyed you are by certain things is really proportional to how often you see them. People get annoyed at constant baby pictures but I only have one friend with a baby so it doesn't bother me. People get annoyed at engagement ring pictures but I only have 3 engaged friends so I barely see them. Stuff like that.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
True.
I don't have enough experience with twitter to know anything much about it, though.

Also- what the heck is your signature? ಠ_ಠ
(Oops, that's directed to Mr Cat Dog, not Toujours)

Years
No thanks. Not a fan of American football. Plus, if the local team looses I'm gonna wanna be far away from anything to do with this.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't really care much about sports. A friend of mine is probably going out of his mind with excitement right now, though. x:

So today will be spent on PC and playing Pokemon. Not exactly everyone's idea of a fun weekend, but seems fine to me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My mom is going to go to a party hosted by a co-worker later, but I have a room that I need to try and clean out by the end of today so new carpet can be installed in it tomorrow.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm gonna see if I can watch the Puppy Bowl on my computer, and the Super Bowl on TV with my bf and his roommate...mostly because I love the color purple and Ravens are purple!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
11296_531645050203677_998772204_n.jpg

There are ND players on the 49ers but the Ravens are far prettier.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I don't really care who wins the game, but I think the 49ers have the edge. No matter who wins a ton of great players will win their first super bowl today.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
lGqm9oC.png

Happy Superb Owl Sunday you guys! Why is the owl so superb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back