• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Space-0x

Davey-kun

Banned
Years
this is my new game, its being made in macromedia director,all the graphics will be made by me. your a spaceman and have to collect all the parts of your exploded scattered around the plannet. updates soon. i already have all the main programming done, basically all i need to do is a tiny bit more programming and ALL the graphics.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, you need an in game screenshot to keep this thread open. Anyways, good luck m8!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Oh alright. Be sure to try. I'll have to close this if you don't.

Davey-kun

Banned
Years
well, i finally have some screenies, hope you like, in this first one it shows the basic item, the fuel tank, and a baddie. in the second it shows the platforms that you can jump through but not fall through. and the fully working jet pack system. comments plz!

Back