• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

R3D X

Dark Robin
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2012
BUG REPORT
There is a bug in the pokemon league. After beating the Johto 8 gyms and the pokemon league I beat the Kanto 8 gyms but when trying to beat the pokemon league the second time before going to Silver Mountain the entrance to the first fight is blocked, the doors won't open and I can't move anywhere.
Pokemon_Liquid_Crystal_beta_3.1_2.png

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2014
BUG REPORT
There is a bug in the pokemon league. After beating the Johto 8 gyms and the pokemon league I beat the Kanto 8 gyms but when trying to beat the pokemon league the second time before going to Silver Mountain the entrance to the first fight is blocked, the doors won't open and I can't move anywhere.
Use a walkthru walls cheat. I had that same problem earlier.

Um...am I supposed to use dive to get to seafoam islands? I taught it to a wooper but it's not showing up in the pokemon menu. Usually it would be Summary, Dive, Switch, Item, Cancel, but it doesn't show up.

Nevermind, I figured it out >.<

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2014
What do I need to do to progress the Team Saturn storyline after catching the latias/latios on route 19 in the undersea cave? been stuck here for hours.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
The only things there which could potentially cause that bug are the rival battles and the Glitchtree conversation.

I got that bad egg too, and did not talk to the Glitchtree. It thinks there's a pokemon in the daycare when I never put any in. The daycare lets me try to take out take out two pokemon, one a blank that doesn't appear in the party when taken out, the other a bad egg. It will also let me put in one pokemon, and it will take the place of the blank. If I then try to take out the bad egg, it shows the menu of the 2 pokemon (not shown the first time), and shows the bad egg at level 77. The bad egg is releasable. Here's my current save file just outside the daycare with this bug, with the bad egg not taken out yet.

Also, the Mareep you get from the trade in Cherrygrove City has no ability.

Edit: after taking out and releasing the bad egg, the daycare works properly, and I hatched 3 non-glitched Mareep eggs that have the Static ability.

Edit: different bug, on Route 36, using Headbutt on a tree shows either an egg or a question mark sprite in the animation. I don't see this anywhere else so far.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2014
Bug found

Wow, this is the greatest hack I have ever seen!!!! I started a new game, but unfortunately it gets stuck at the first encounter with the rival, just after I've returned from mr. Pokemon. I'll send you my savegame. Let me know if it gets stuck in your game as well... I really love this game!!!! And the music!!!! OMG this is the best hack ever!!!!

Years
How do you catch the Legendary Birds...? (Actually I've figured it out now...)
But a bug: I only had the Blue Flute with me while I discovered the place, so I went back to get the Red Flute in my PC, but when I returned to the island... the pedestals were gone :(

and I don't seem to have the Yellow Flute. Anyone know where it is?

I can't find the Sapphire either... and how do you catch Kyogre and Rayquaza?

...and am I the only one that can't find the Undersea Express? I got the Sea Pass and everything, and I went to Route 27... but can't find it anywhere!! (I've searched the thread, and apparently you don't need Dive... so I searched through the surface with no luck..)

Oh, and a bug report. In the Goldenrod Game Corner, when I chose to obtain TM38, it gave me TM39...
Spent a LOT of money for a Swift TM... :( xD

Last edited:

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018

Was Tyranitar attacked by Sand Attack or some attack that decreases accuracy?
Or was Hitmontop using Double Team?

That would imply that Tyranitar missed hitting the ground to cause an earthquake, or sent the earthquake the wrong direction, which isn't possible as where Tyranitar used it would be the epicentre of the quake. I think that sounds fairly stupid.

Don't get me wrong, I know it's caused by the mechanics of the game, but really? How can an earthquake "miss"? Especially if the opponent was underground at the time.

can I find Dawn Stone? To evolve kirlia... Where?

There are no Generation 4 or 5 Pokemon in LC.

Wow, this is the greatest hack I have ever seen!!!! I started a new game, but unfortunately it gets stuck at the first encounter with the rival, just after I've returned from mr. Pokemon. I'll send you my savegame. Let me know if it gets stuck in your game as well... I really love this game!!!! And the music!!!! OMG this is the best hack ever!!!!

Don't use savestates, use the game's internal game save mechanic. The savestates play havoc with some of the new memory.

@lukasz_pro

I'm fairly sure that talking about other hacks in this thread is considered spam. This applies even more so to non ROM hacks.

Last edited:

marcc5m

what
Years
I've had no internet, so no chance to download any new releases. Sorry if any of these have already been reported.
Spoiler:

CrimsonK

That one guy.
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
I love how half of this forum has got to be people reporting the Elite Four glitch. It'll be answered again... and again... and again... until people finally start reading the thread before posting.

Honestly, they could pick virtually any recent page and find the answer.

TheDude1994

Eternal Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2016
Is the site down? I can't seem to access any of the links...

Edit: Nevermind, 504 error was due to slow net connection. Hope that the wait was worth it!

Last edited:

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
I've had no internet, so no chance to download any new releases. Sorry if any of these have already been reported.
Spoiler:

If u dobnt like it go to play Soulsilver,because Link work so hard and u bother he because a mini sprite of a pokemon dont looks like that?,if u want graphics go to play other game because the games need gameplayno graphics

marcc5m

what
Years
If u dobnt like it go to play Soulsilver,because Link work so hard and u bother he because a mini sprite of a pokemon dont looks like that?,if u want graphics go to play other game because the games need gameplayno graphics

This took me a while to understand. Anyway, I'm going to reply to you with this link here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism#Constructive_criticism

Also, it's not a case of "mini sprite of a pokemon dont looks like that?," it is a case of common sense. Pidgeot is not a Butterfree. And no I don't want good graphics but I don't want bad graphics either, and bad graphics is infinitely worse than okay graphics.

Back