• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Character?

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
Mine is Misty. Not only did she add some humor and flavor to the show, her obvious feelings for Ash added a further layer of dynamic; her pulling Brock's ear was a funny recurring gag that lost its touch when she left. Really, after Misty left, the anime fell to pieces because there wasn't the same character dynamic. Misty added so much that May and Max didn't; though May had good development as far as the anime goes, she didn't bring the same compatibility to the table.

I also am fond of Rocket-dan at some points; they have story to them, but once Hoenn hit they threw that all out and instead focused on redundancy in every freakin' episode.

Original series for life.

Years
James no doubt about it; he's hilarious, and I love his laugh. I love his feelings towards Pokemon, and I could never take him nearly as evil as Ash and co. might think he is. Just overall, he's the one character that has not bothered me a single time and I enjoy his presence the most (except when TR ruins a gym battle or something).

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Homika, hands down. I refuse to call her Roxie, tho.
I just love the fact that she likes poison-types like I do, and she has white hair in a young age. I don't know, but I like people with white hair, probably because white is my favorite color. I also love her rocker personality.

digimonqueen

Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
Years
i would actually have to say....LATIAS!!! Alto-Shipping FOREVER!!!!! if they could have moments where Ash actually GOES BACK to Altomare and SEES Latias, i would be VERY happy. i FIRMLY believe Ash loves Latias, and vice versa. Ash can have a vacation, right? so why not take it in Altomare? Latias would be OVERJOYED. after all, Ash DID say he'd play with her again, but he never got the chance to. Latias needs someone (Ash) to take her mind off her brother. i STILL believe Latios is ALWAYS on her mind. after all, if someone you loved died, wouldn't you be thinking about them night and day?

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
May. She's cute and it was fun watching her in contests. It was probably because May was the travelling companion with Ash when I first watched the series. It was interesting to see her start from an inexperienced, Pokephobic trainer from a great coordinator. Her character development was the best in the series imo. Dawn's also cool, I don't know what, but something makes me like her. Misty is great too, since she was also part of my childhood (I think Dawn was too, idk) and she was really funny. Though, May remains my favourite. Non-protagonist wise, it would definitely be Team Rocket. <3

Toutebelle

Banned
Years
My favorites:

Kanto: Lorelei by far.
Johto: I like Morty, especially after his retooling in HGSS. I always liked Jasmine too. Recently, I've been feeling a soft spot for Pryce.
Hoenn: Winona is my favorite of the Gym Leaders. Steven is my favorite overall - I like how helpful he is to the player.
Sinnoh: I really like Aaron despite his type of choice not being my thing. I also love Cynthia. As for Gym Leaders, I like Roark, Fantina, and Byron. I'm probably the only one who likes Byron.
Unova: Probably Grimsley. I love Cress too. I also like Elesa, Lenora, and Caitlin. I also kinda like Marlon. And for the first time, I love the protagonist characters.

Back