• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Why is the orginal data of Pokemon Black 512 MB and the patched game only 275 MB large??
I really want to play, but i always wait because i thought the game still isn`t complete or something. :/

It's natural, no error. There is a lot of free space in the rom and the patch deletes it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2021
Chalange Mode White Treefollow Last Area Boss have 105 lvl pokemon wtf ?(I cant defeat him)

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2021
By the way when i caught kyurem,the veteran guy didnt appear,is it a bug or should i first catch the other legendaries?

Years
Hi there, I'm enjoying this one so far, one question though : where do I find metal coat to evolve Onix? I've searched in the documents but nothing in it.. Is it even obtainable?

Edit: nvm i got it it's in chrargestone cave :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
Uhm, I use a Mac, and this can't run any bat files or anything...
I know of a DS Rom Patcher for the Mac, but the links are all
down, and I'd like to have a Volt White 2 & Blaze Black 2 files for
the Mac. If anyone knows of any DS Rom Patching tools (please send
links) I would be grateful :) Thanks!

digimonqueen

Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
Years
it suddenly just stopped working for me! all i get is a blank screen. it used to work before now, but for some reason it just stopped. i've tried everything. i've formatted the SD card like 5 times, re-patched the hack, and it STILL won't work! what do i do?

EDIT: just found out Blaze Black 2 has the EXACT same problem! HELP!

Last edited:

Kaphotics

♥ Quick Claw Guillotine ♥
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2018
Re-encounter the Unlocker Guy in Giant Chasm

FRsG8.jpg

Code:
94000130 FFFB0000
B2000024 00000000
10036BF8 00000000
D2000000 00000000

Instructions: Hold select while entering the area. Works on BB2 & VW2, either version (1.0 or the newest).

digimonqueen

Years
Still having trouble with Blaze Black 2/Volt White 2! i've now re-patched BOTH of the games twice and i STILL get the blank screen. can someone PLEASE help me!?!?

digimonqueen

Years
i DESPERATELY need help here. if ANYONE could give me a WORKING solution i would be their friend forever (not really, but you get what i mean). WHY has no one helped me yet??? i'm literally ready to start crying.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
I have a bug to add (at least, I think it's a bug...)

I just had a battle in-game where a Riolu used feint, and it hit, despite me having used neither protect or detect. As far as I'm aware, the move should miss unless either of those moves are used prior to it?

If it helps, the trainer was "Hiker Jerome" on Route 20, the guy who stands at the top of the stairs and stops you moving forwards until you're found the Herdier and beaten the first gym.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
I have a bug to add (at least, I think it's a bug...)

I just had a battle in-game where a Riolu used feint, and it hit, despite me having used neither protect or detect. As far as I'm aware, the move should miss unless either of those moves are used prior to it?

If it helps, the trainer was "Hiker Jerome" on Route 20, the guy who stands at the top of the stairs and stops you moving forwards until you're found the Herdier and beaten the first gym.

If you don't know, the effect of Feint was changed in gen 5. It hits the foe first no matter if it has used Protect or Detect

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
i DESPERATELY need help here. if ANYONE could give me a WORKING solution i would be their friend forever (not really, but you get what i mean). WHY has no one helped me yet??? i'm literally ready to start crying.

what emulator are you using?

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2016
I suggest to add johto ,kanto & Sinnoh gym Leaders battles Like hoenn ones

i really wish that

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Re-encounter the Unlocker Guy in Giant Chasm

Code:
94000130 FFFB0000
B2000024 00000000
10036BF8 00000000
D2000000 00000000
Instructions: Hold select while entering the area. Works on BB2 & VW2, either version (1.0 or the newest).

Has anybody tried this? And if so, does he activate the legendaries he is supposed to unlock?

Years
a little bug to report. slowpoke does not evolve into slowking when you try to use a kings rock on it. ive checked in pokemon rom changer for BB2 and VW2 complete 1.1 and its still saying that you have to trade while holding kings rock. ive edited it using this tool so it works properly, anyone else with this problem can do the same.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
a little bug to report. slowpoke does not evolve into slowking when you try to use a kings rock on it. ive checked in pokemon rom changer for BB2 and VW2 complete 1.1 and its still saying that you have to trade while holding kings rock. ive edited it using this tool so it works properly, anyone else with this problem can do the same.
That bug's been known ever since the hacks were released.

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Can some please help? i have both patches version 1,0 and the other one. i using dstt and have the most current rgf firmware. please help i really want to play this on my ds. ive tried everything ive patched it ive downloaded pre patched versions but i still get the error 4 code. ill take any advice and again thanks for the help.

ps blaze black was way better then the original, im assuming this one is too.

Back