• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the user below you! [gevi ckooeis ot cledsyx odms 2day!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
A)Depends what culture or environment I am in, if its school I dislike the screamoes and Dubstep its all Skrillex is mad and this band is such a good SCREAMO...

IMO I like DaftPunk anything from Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Nirvana, Greenday, G-Dragon(k-pop) and Frogs theme (such a good song)

Q) What is your favorite potato chip brand

Last edited:

reniersnyder

The Glaceon Girl
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2018
A.) Have to many too count.

B.) What is the worst pokemon you caught?

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Can't decide between Wreck-It Ralph and Rise of the Guardians.

Is there any Pokemon you hate?

Shamol

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
Years
Zubat -_-

Who in your opinion would be appropriate to play the role of Batman in Snyder's 2015 Superman and Batman movie?

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
Years
I'm not in school, but I'm excited for my brother going back to school. It means I'll get time away from him.

Do you like Mudkip?

Shamol

Years
Donatello! With just a pair of sticks he can wreak just as much havoc. I like him especially because his attacks were easier to control in the game lol.

Favorite pokemon generation?

Shamol

Years
I just looked that up. I love the genre though!

Would you suggest that I play Luminous Arc?

SinfulGuroRose

Ignore me, I'm socially inept.
Years
Oh man, I would highly suggest you play Luminous Arc. Great storyline and art. Gives me so many feels. ; v; I'd recommend playing 2 first, if only because I like that one more. > u>;

What do you guys think of turn based strategy games?

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Love 'em. I'm getting sick of these Final Fantasy XIII games. The only one who won the ... uh... Non Turn Based RPG was Kingdom Hearts.

_________

How do you feel about Bearded Dragons <- Click to witness their greatness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back