• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lacie's Shiny Farm~

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Lacie

Pokémon Overlord!
Years
HIYA DOOOOOD~
(WELCOME MESSAGE UNDER MAINTENANCE)
oViUhpy.gif

FC:1306-6511-3248
Name: Lacie
Time Zone: GMT+8

FT:ALL SHINY AND FLAWLESS~
NOTE: I AM NOT INTERESTED IN LEGENDARY SHINIES (EXCEPT FOR A 6IV DEOXYS MAYBE)

NOTE: SOME POKEMONS DON'T HAVE COPIES SO IT WILL BE CLONE TRADED AT YOUR CONSENT.

CLICK SPOILER FOR FULL LIST

BELOW LIST ARE KINDA OUTDATED.

6IVS
Spoiler:

5IVs
Spoiler:

LF: OTHER COMPETITIVE SHINIES 5-6IVs FLAWLESS THAT I DON'T HAVE (So please check my list if I have it or not)
SOMETHING INTERESTING
DEOXYS-S WITH PROPER IVS IF POSSIBLE WITH ICE PUNCH

Last edited:

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Hey .Lacie! (May I call you Lacie?) I am interested in your shiny Rotom for my battle team I'm setting up. Would you be willing to accept any of the following for one?

Shiny Pokémon!
Spoiler:

Legendary
Spoiler:

Items
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Really interested in these two:

Shiny Adamant Tyrunt Flawless 5IVs With Fangs and DD

Shiny Adamant Aerodactyl Flawless 5IVs

I can offer these competitive shinies for them:

5 IV Shiny Eevee Modest nature with hidden ability 31/x/31/31/31/31

5 IV Shiny Vaporeon Bold Nature with hidden ability 31/x/31/31/31/31

5 IV Shiny Honedge Brave Nature 31/31/31/31/31/x

I also have some less than perfect shinies which include Garchomp, Floatzel, Sligoo, Jolteon, Pumpkaboo, Mienshao and Pyroar. All have less than 4 perfect IV's. Some have three, others only have one or two 31's. I would be willing to offer two of these for one of the pokemon listed above!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Shiny Timid Protean Froakie Flawless 5IVs
Shiny Modest Ralts Female Flawless 5IVs with Mega Stone
Shiny Adamant GaleWings Fletchling Flawless 5 Vs

Really want a Froakie, so the list kinda goes from most wanted to least. I can offer Shiny Azumarill 5IVs, Shiny Aegislash 4IVs, or non competitive shinies: Mr. Mime, Slurpuff, Furfrou, Gogoat, Exploud, Hawlucha, Heliolisk.

.Lacie

Pokémon Overlord!
Years
@Birthday Thunder Interested in your Eevee and Honedge~

@plantlord sorry already have one~

@flushed interested in your Azumarill~

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
"Jolly Pancham Iron Fist Flawless 5IVs"
"Adamant Aerodactyl Flawless 5IVs" (if it's female, I don't want iy.)

Can't offer you flawlesses, but I can offer you several shinies? Up to 4-6, perhaps? Also I can do flawles in past gens.

Years
30/31/31/31/31/31 Shiny Timid HA Female Espurr for 5IV Shiny Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling?

Last edited:
Years
Yes it is, but it's only 1 HP off from being perfect. I gave it rare candies to check.

If you still don't want that, I can offer you a shiny hasty 6IV Greninja, but other 5+ IVs you have already.

.Lacie

Pokémon Overlord!
Years
I have 0 clones left for fletchling~ I saw in a post that you can clone. I'll trade for the Meowstic~

Years
Yes, I can clone one for you and for myself and give it back to you, though it might take up to an hour literally depending on how lucky I get.

You can also keep the Espurr, if you're wondering.

Last edited:

Nas12345

Bored...
Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2019
I've got a shiny Durant but it stats aren't really great.Can I still trade it for something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back