• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Favorite Challenge IV

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Spoiler:

150px-VSFurisode_Girl_4.png

Furisode Girl Everlark
Y
50px-Bug_Badge.png
50px-Cliff_Badge.png
50px-Rumble_Badge.png

006.png

Cinnamon lv. 37 @ Charizardite Y
Blaze | Careful
[ Flame Burst, Wing Attack, Shadow Claw, Dragon Rage ]

359.png

Rhys lv. 35
Super Luck | Brave
[ Bite, Swords Dance, Slash, Quick Attack ]

619.png

Moscato lv. 35
Regenerator | Impish
[ Force Palm, Drain Punch, Strength, Fake Out ]

578.png

Gloss lv. 36
Overcoat | Hardy
[ Psyshock, Hidden Power (Steel), Recover, Future Sight ]

Did a lot. Once I got to Lumiose, I got Cinnamon the Charmander and quickly got him up to speed to replace Finnick and box him, along with my Ralts that I caught for Amie purposes. After soloing with Charmeleon for a while, I found Rhys the Absol and Moscato the Mienfoo. It took no time for Rhys to fend for himself, but Moscato took a while. We got a Jaw Fossil and resurrected it to obtain Tyrus the Tyrunt, but he was boxed. His evolution was in my Rock list, though! After some struggle with Cyllage's Gym Leader, Rhys pulled through and we got our second badge. We moved on with ease and caught our 4th party member, Gloss the Solosis. It didn't take long for him to learn Psyshock and become a powerhouse in the party, and he evolved quickly and dominated the 3rd gym, along with the newly evolved Cinnamon. We're about to go learn about Mega Evolution now, and finally be able to put that Charizardite Y to use! I may trade over my Absolite from X, seeing as it's a post-game item and I'd really like to have an Absol with wings.

Last edited:

KKJ

Abominations of mankind
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 15, 2014
User: KKJ
Game: Y
Freebie Type: Flying
Favorites:
Spoiler:

I will start this when PokeBank Is released in the World (I dont want to lose my pokemons -_-)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
For your journey my dear, you get Dark, Flying, Bug, Water, Electric, and Grass. Hopefully Bank is released soon. :(

KKJ

Abominations of mankind
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 15, 2014
So I get Weavile , Skarmory , Parasect (Using one in SS), Starmie (Also using one in SS), Zekrom and Sceptile. Since no one of my pokemons can be gotten in X or Y before the second gym , well ...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
If you can provide proof that you're using those two in SS, you can swap them if you'd like (not that I don't believe you, it's just part of the rule). Hopefully for something available before the 2nd gym, haha. You'll just have to get them through trading though. There are some awesome people in Trade Corner's XY Quick Trade Thread that would be more than happy to trade with you, and if no one can help there, I can get all of those to you, except for Zekrom. But you're waiting for Bank anyway, so yeah.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You get Flying, Ghost, Grass, Water, Normal, and Rock. Good luck! Sorry about the wait on your types, btw.

Years
Thanks! No worries about the wait, I actually just finished my Y playthrough so the timing is perfect! I got STARAPTOR, DUSKNOIR, TROPIUS, WHISCASH, PURUGLY, GOLEM! I guess this can work. I'm not very fond of rock types though, so Golem will be a problem as I don't really know how he works! Well. It's a challenge. There is some trading to be done (Purugly and Golem) but the rest can be found in-game!
I will update shortly.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Purugly/Glameow require Pokebank transfer, so if you can't find a trade partner for that, you're free to contact me and I can get you one. I managed to get all the Pokebank stuff (bar legendaries, of course) and I've been trading those for free pretty much.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm afraid not. The gen IV one is long gone. I make a new one every time a new game comes out, because I want this challenge to be for the most recent game to provide the most variety. I'm sorry. :(

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That sounds fun! :) You get Fairy, Dark, Normal, Ice, Poison, and Fighting. Hopefully that's a team that will entertain you on your trip.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
User: James901
Game: Y
Freebie Type: Fairy

I plan to start after I finish my Ice monotype on my Y. Hopefully I'll actually finish this one! :D

KKJ

Abominations of mankind
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 15, 2014
James901 , you get Dragon , Rock , Steel , Ground , Fairy and Fire . Good luck !

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
5. Slurpuff (Honestly I was hoping for either Wigglytuff or Granbull but meh this one's cool too. I'll have to trade since it's an X exclusive)

You'll like it. I love using mine.

Anyway, super micro update. I have five badges. I just haven't found the time to update since almost every time I look at the thread, I'm the last poster and I don't wanna edit anything. I have the same team pretty much, except I have a Reuniclus now. I doubt my movesets are much different from my last update. So yeah, I'll probably post a more detailed update after the next party member, which should be Klefki. I'm really bored of the same four.

Back