• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
oh and btw, "gotta" shouldn't have an (') apostrophe behind it. it's slang, but there is no misplacement of following letters in the word itself.

Samson

Years
XD of course i will. =)

i like the fact that your trainers are diverse... hey, i have an idea! put me in as a gym leader XD i think my trainer sprite looks goofy enough to be a normal gym leader. what do you say?

BlueSonic

Banned
Years
Yeah, i don't see why not, I'll have to see where i can put the sprite, though.
You can choose what type your pokemon want to be, if you want that is.

In other news..
Some trainers, made by yours truly.
galleryfi7.png

Samson

Years
they look good, there's just a few little things i see wrong with them that mostly have to deal with the outlining. everything else looks good. since you seem open for suggestions, i took the time to point them out and make very few changes:

examplegz9.gif

Samson

Years
umm sure, i suppose. i have an overworld, and i don't care what type you decide to put me in as.

EDIT:
samsoovwogo3.gif

Samson

Years
yup. if you prefer Samso over Samson, then go with it. oh and those revamps look awesome.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Hey there, wow your game looks real good. I really don't want you to give up on it, and from the looks of it, I have high hopes for this game. Good job over the two months, you've got talent at spriting. Anyways, I can't wait for this game's beta, you've done really nice work, but there's no rush, k? How many people from PC are you making a gym leader? If you're gonna accept more then Samson, let me know if I can be one, k?

Anyways, good luck to your hack! It looks oh so very good! And I like that you modified Flareon, before you had said that, Flareon's disadvantage made me sort of not like the starter choice, especially since Flareon is my fav out of the three, but it's nice to see you've modified it's stat! Can't wait for this game's beta! Have fun making it! I use exclamination points too much

Samson

Years
didn't accept it? what was wrong with it? IS IT RACIST??!! XDD oh well. i'm pretty sure the palette isn't above the limit. the size... well i'm not so sure, but it's a pixel shorter than the hero sprites (apparently). if size IS the issue, then i can make the afro smaller *sniff sniff* :D.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Interesting...finally, an Eeveelution hack! The idea is so simple, and you were lucky to seize it! :D Well, good luck with the hack, and those maps are neat. ;)

Will Espeon and Umbreon be obtainable as well? Perhaps you could make it as if the player has to choose one or the other (you can always breed though)! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back