• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Stuff I got recently

Poliwhirl Dogtag from 1999

Spoiler:

Tomy Playset from 1998 (Viridian Forest)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Mega Blastoise and Mega Venasaur plushies
Spoiler:

Pikachu Mug
Spoiler:

Psyduck and Golduck minis
Spoiler:

Game Guide and Pokedex
Spoiler:

Mega Gengar T Shirt
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My small keychain Arcanine plush just made it home from Japan.

unopened Pokemon center bag
Spoiler:

peeking inside:
Spoiler:

Arcanine!
Spoiler:

over on Bulbagardens have a friend that loves Poochyena - showed off along with Arcanine
Spoiler:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
OK got my very own pikazard in the mail today from China but have some questions, this plush is soooo cute and well worth what I got it for, didn't post pics since Poke Fox already posted those of his that he got, but here is a pic:
http://pokevault.com/MegaTokyoGrandOpeningPikachuPlush?filter_name=Pikazard

Question is what did pikachu do? Scalp charizard and take it's top off and wear it or what?
EDIT: I mean it all comes off, so what's the deal with this plush?

Years
OK got my very own pikazard in the mail today from China but have some questions, this plush is soooo cute and well worth what I got it for, didn't post pics since Poke Fox already posted those of his that he got, but here is a pic:

Question is what did pikachu do? Scalp charizard and take it's top off and wear it or what?

If it's from China, odds are it's a bootleg, especially if it came from eBay or Amazon. Where did you buy it from?
Also, what do you mean it all comes off? Do you mean that the entire costume can be removed leaving just a Pikachu plush? If this is the case, then it's definitely a bootleg. I own all 3 Pikazard plushies and they all have their hoodies attached; you are able to take them off until you reach the mega stone. The back of the mega stone is the only part of the hoodie that's attached to the Pikachu plush. So, if you can lift the mega stone from the plush, it is a bootleg. Sorry if my explanation was confusing.

Tolkin

Meowstic
Years
Recently got a Meowstic PokePlush from Pokemon Center. She's quite big actually, compared to my large monitor in the background.

Spoiler:

Sorry for large picture, was taken with a Samsung Galaxy

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Recently got a Meowstic PokePlush from Pokemon Center. She's quite big actually, compared to my large monitor in the background.

Spoiler:

Sorry for large picture, was taken with a Samsung Galaxy

that plush looks Cute!! my own Meowstic plush is much smaller!

If it's from China, odds are it's a bootleg, especially if it came from eBay or Amazon. Where did you buy it from?
Also, what do you mean it all comes off? Do you mean that the entire costume can be removed leaving just a Pikachu plush? If this is the case, then it's definitely a bootleg. I own all 3 Pikazard plushies and they all have their hoodies attached; you are able to take them off until you reach the mega stone. The back of the mega stone is the only part of the hoodie that's attached to the Pikachu plush. So, if you can lift the mega stone from the plush, it is a bootleg. Sorry if my explanation was confusing.

Mine also comes off, still the stitch that keeps it attached via the mega stone is actually very strong (decided not to cut it - it would be cute if it fits my other plushies! I can imagine it Braxizard) - the one I ordered was from the Pokemon Center, came from Japan. Kind of an expensive plush, really love the MCY hoodie it has.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
that plush looks Cute!! my own Meowstic plush is much smaller!

Mine also comes off, still the stitch that keeps it attached via the mega stone is actually very strong (decided not to cut it - it would be cute if it fits my other plushies! I can imagine it Braxizard) - the one I ordered was from the Pokemon Center, came from Japan. Kind of an expensive plush, really love the MCY hoodie it has.

Sorry haven't been here in awhile, but that's how mine comes off but I wouldn't cut it either, got 2 other plushes since, I got a piplup and another (different sized) chimchar, I will take pics once I am off bed rest.

Years
Man, you guys have some super collections!

Can anyone in the UK recommend some good places to get Pokemon merchandise? (Other than Amazon or eBay)

Years
Man, you guys have some super collections!

Can anyone in the UK recommend some good places to get Pokemon merchandise? (Other than Amazon or eBay)

Try some major toy stores over there. Also, if the Wal-Mart stores over there are anything like the North American ones, there will probably be some Pokemon merch in various places of the stores. Also, try Game and various locally owned game stores. And check in some major bookstore chains. Just naming places where I've found merch in my area of the USA (well, Game doesn't exist in the USA, but from what I understand, it's like GameStop is here in the USA). Also, comic, anime, and gaming conventions like MCM in London or similar, smaller ones closer to where you live. And, if all else fails, import!

Anyway, no pics, but I got Pokemon Adventures volume 15 a couple weeks ago (I just forgot to post about it and take pics).

Years
Hey, it's been a while! I've gotten a ton of stuff while I haven't posted, but since I don't want to flood the thread with pictures I'll just show you my most recent stuff.

View attachment 76052
Here's most of the stuff I got. There's a secret base Cyndaquil charm, a Vaporeon ILE mascot strap plush (this thing is SO cute!), a Pikachu/Pokeball squirt toy and 2 sleeping Pikachu figures. I didn't actually order two, but I got the second one as a freebie, probably because it was so marked up. It wasn't too hard to fix (well, it did take perseverance in magic eraser-ing), and now I have two of the most adorable Pikachu figures ever!

View attachment 76053
This is a Jolteon pencil topper, also known as an FCS figure. The quality isn't too high, but it's really tiny and cute.

View attachment 76054
A Jolteon Pokedoll figure! I've fallen in love with the Pokedoll figures and I hope to collect them all. This one is especially adorable to me, though my favorite would have to be Charizard or Vaporeon.

View attachment 76055
I'm so happy I finally have this little guy! This is a canvas Raichu plush, and it's my favorite Raichu plush ever (figures he'd be one of the most expensive, haha)! It's a lot smaller than I expected, but that just makes him more adorable!

As I said before, there's a lot of stuff I've gotten that I don't feel like taking pictures of. If you want to see them, you can visit my weebly site, http://fennekinsflame.weebly.com

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 29, 2015
selling a collection.

hi my names mike and i've just created an account here, i understand that selling a collection here is not allowed but am having real problems trying to value my collection in anyway myself and have found it almost impossible to find a shop or person that would have any idea. :(

was just wondering if anyone would be able to help at all?

many thanks
mike :)

Years
hi my names mike and i've just created an account here, i understand that selling a collection here is not allowed but am having real problems trying to value my collection in anyway myself and have found it almost impossible to find a shop or person that would have any idea. :(

many thanks

Depends on what type of collection.

If TCG, ask here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=274173

If it's other elements of Pokemon, not really sure where you'd go to verify stuff like that, as I mostly just look at completed eBay listings and then figure out average sale price or the most common sale price for pretty much all Pokemon collectibles whenever I want to figure out something's value, though I'm far from an expert on the non-card Pokemon collectibles.

Years

many thanks
Hey there Mike, just letting you know that I'm going to move your thread over to our Pokemon Merchandise/Collection thread, since we've got quite a few knowledgable people about Pokemon merch over there. And like Don pointed out, let us know what some of your stuff is, and hopefullymyself or someone else will be able to help you out a bit!

MOVED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back