• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprites & Pixels~ {By Shirayuki}

Reina

pandasaur!
Years
I'll start off with just a few revamps I recently made. I'll try my best to
update with more. Seriously though, if you steal any of these, I will be extremely ticked, & I will hunt you down.

...anyway! I hope you enjoy, etc., etc. Any tips would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Revamps
(Yellow -> DPPt)
Spoiler:

Objects / Things
(Stuff for my DN game)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
Revamps look nice, shading is good. Also the animations are nice i like them a lot they flow smoothly. Keep up the good work I look forward to seeing more =]

Reina

pandasaur!
Years
I made a new revamp- it's a Bulbasaur this time. Not that great, but it looked like a challenge so I tried.

revamp5.png

I also touched up the Hitmonlee because I didn't like it much.

revamp4-2.png

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
Years
5/5 for the animations, they look so professional. The revamps are not actually D/P/Pt style, as D/P/Pt style includes cartoon-styled sprites with several black outlines, more tones of shade and more "glitter effect", for example, Voltorb should shine more on the red part.

Back