• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Same, but the Spurs are also very close to my hometown. Gotta cheer up the natives! Besides, they deserve revenge on the Heat for not getting their title last series.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Yes, we're all excited for the finals.
But this thread is for the RP only, so, I suggest you take your excitement over to VMs and PMs
Or else Skymin will slowly mutilate each and all of us with her axe

So, yeah, gonna post somewhere around today :3
Also, after discussing with hereto and Megaman, I will take taemporal control over Haru Hatake, mainly to finish his interaction with ShayShayTheShaymin. Just letting y'all know! o3o

Chalifoux

Years
@ShayShayTheShaymin. I have now posted. Hopefully I'll manage to stay true to hereto's iteration of Haru.

@Everyone else. Now that that's done... would anyone like to interact with Derrick aka a character I actually created myself? o3o

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Sorry I'm a bit lost here, how come your taking control over 'Haru' Elite?

Hopefully that didn't sound rude, just a bit curious that's all. :)

pokefan9900

The Egg has Finally Hatched!!!
Years
Here's another guy I'm putting in, Mike's Rival, Jason!

Information
-------------------------------
Name: Jason Mcgee
Nickname: Scrawny (not called this often, only by Mike)
Sex: Male
Dorm: Suicune Dorm (if I can still put someone in, otherwise Entei Dorm)
Character
-------------------------------
Appearance: Jason is rather small, about 6 inches shorter than Mike, giving him his nickname "scrawny". He has shaved black hair, which looks the same as Mike's, only darker and shorter, with blue-ish green eyes and glasses. Because him and Mike look so similar, many people think they are brothers.

Again, Jason is rather scrawny, and nowhere near as big as Mike, and as such wears clothes that cover his entire body. He does this due to being very embarrassed about his size. He will always cover his body, the exact opposite of Mike. Sometimes, he'll go as far as to covering everything, head to toe, with several layers of clothing. He is also very nervous and shy anround anyone but family and Mike.

History: Jason grew up on Lynbrook Island, a different area than where Mike did. At the age of 8, he moved to State N. Isle, where he got heavily bullied. Mike eventually noticed this, and used his Pokemon to ward off the bullies, making them become best friends. Together, the became the top 2 trainers on the island by the age of 11, and even won the local gym badge. Eventually, Drake, the Orange Champion, came into town. Mike fought him, even though Jason advised against it, and lost. Soon after, Mike left for the PTA. Jason, having no other friends, begged to go with Mike to the school, but his parents denied. However, in the middle of the night, Jason sneaked of to the academy on a raft he had made that same day. Jason's goal at the academy was to simply be there with Mike, his only friend.
Pokemon
--------------------------------
First, Blazer the Combusken. Jason, when living on Lynbrook Island, made no friends, and felt very left out. However, he one day befriended a Torchic, about 1 week before moving, and named her Blazer, still to this day assuming it is a boy. Blazer is very nice and loyal, doing good deeds for everyone around her, not just Jason. She is rather powerful, around the strength of a normal Blaziken, and is deceivingly small, much like Jason. She is currently level 29 with the moves Bulk up, Peck, Double Kick, Sunny Day, Return, and Protect.

Next, Bulbs the Ivysaur. Bulbs was the starter Jason got from his dad, who was unaware of Blazer at the time. Bulbs is mean most of time, and is especially aggressive in battles, even more so than an angry Fang! However, despite being aggressive, it has poor defense, barely able to take a few hits. Currently he is level 28 with the moves Growth, Leech Seed, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Razor Leaf and Frustration.

Finally, there's Multi the Eevee. Multi was a prize Jason got for winning one of the local State N. Isle tournaments, where Mike came second. Multi is a very innocent Eevee, one of the nicest you will ever see. It hates fighting (which is ironic given the context of how it was obtained), and will even play dead so Jason will believe it fainted and return him. It is very weak, though, so even if he wanted to fight, he would do poorly. He is currently level 25 with the moves Bite, Quick Attack, Take Down, Sand Attack, Hidden Power and Protect.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, that's everything! I hope both my characters get accepted into PTA!!! :)

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
Sorry I'm a bit lost here, how come your taking control over 'Haru' Elite?

Hopefully that didn't sound rude, just a bit curious that's all. :)

Not rude at all, see, hereto announced his leaving for three weeks on a vacation in the discussion thread a while ago. I decided to ask him what he would do about his Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening character, seeing how the group of that RP is small and requires everyone moving along when it actually begins, and also about Haru, who was in the middle of interaction with Holly Amarosa and Kayla [surname-I-can't-pronounce...Hakunamatata or something]. I suggested he could either let the GMs know so that they could save his spot, and alternatively offered to move Haru along during his absence, he agreed on the latter.

Although first I had to consult with the GMs of PTA and FE to see if would agree on this. They both did. And so, here I am, doing a lame interpretation of Haru xD

And they all lived happily ever after o3o

Chalifoux

Years
Awesome, I'm sure you do a fine job as Haru.

And when you said Kayla and I quote "Hakunamatata".
Did you spell it like that intentionally? :O

http://data.whicdn.com/images/34215553/hakuna-matata_large.jpg

Lol, I did spell it like that intentionally because it's the only thing I can think off when I try to remember Kayla's surname xD

Cool!

And there's a party gathered out somewhere close to the Suicune Dorm. Actually somewhat wild now...

Think I could jump in and see what happens? o3o

Cosmic Fury

Years
Yep. I'm actually moving things in that direction right now. Moving there might be a bit slow, because there's a nervous and agitated Larvesta, her semi-crippled trainer, another boy with a rebellious Abra, and two other people carrying a heavy bag...

Yep, it's an interesting party right here. It might break up soon though, as people have to split up eventually.

Cosmic Fury

Years
Well, I posted and got the group rolling along now. It shouldn't be too long before we get to the Suicune Dorm, and it'll likely be just empty space in that time, so the next person might as well say that we arrived. LOL

Years
@Elite - My teacher character is in his class room... you can interact with him if you'd like. Otherwise I might have him check out this commotion outside suicune dorm. My other character is sitting at the ice fields alone right now waiting on interaction from Chili's character but I could find time for you whilst I wait (a warning though, she's in a bad mood :D).

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
@ShayShay Shawn and Ace are going back to Oak Town after being in the mountains. If Kayla wants to join us, we might be going back to the academy after healing our pokemon again.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back