• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
banned for thinking i think she is ash's girlfriend. she likes him, says so in the second movie, but hes oblivious. shes a girl and shes his friend. he has two other girlfriends named may and dawn

xXI JOE IXx

banned for thinking i think she is ash's girlfriend. she likes him, says so in the second movie, but hes oblivious. shes a girl and shes his friend. he has two other girlfriends named may and dawn

Dang, banned for proving me wrong. Theres a pikachu in your siggy (that makes this pokemon related :P)

Banned because-

so i haerd you didsleik mudkipz?

Banned for even thinking that!

Last edited:

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
Years
Banned because I'd just like to be friends with people who like Misty but that isn't that much of a factor. You don't have to like Misty to be my friend. The factor is if they hate her. In that case, it'd be harder to be their friend. But I'd probably still be their friend. I'm willing to overcome differences in my opinion.

(Sorry I went and ranted I just had to make that clear.)

Real Ban- Because you say that you say you have a Naive nature when you sure don't seem to.

Last edited:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
yesh ~<3 you can read it online. i read it at mangafox, tho ive heard that can give your comp a virus. never happened to me tho.

banned for not living in a pokemon related zone!

Back