• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen MEW IN FIRERED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
It's impossible to catch Mew in FR/LG. Mewtwo has higher stats. Everyone of Mew's stats are 100 across the board. You can catch Mewtwo tho but no Mew sorry. I don't even remember how to get Mew. I can't remember if it's an event or you gotta transfer it from Emerald.

Sirfetch’d

No. Mew is an event exclusive only Pokemon sorry. But to answer your second question Its stats are not as good as Mewtwos, but Mew is far more versatile because she can learn every tm.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
No. Mew is an event exclusive only Pokemon sorry. But to answer your second question Its stats are not as good as Mewtwos, but Mew is far more versatile because she can learn every tm.
She? I thought legendaries are genderless xD

Anyway, you can always use cheat codes to capture Mew. I know it's not the same feel as the real thing, but since it's impossible otherwise...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That answers that. Next time, please use the Q&A thread for these questions.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back