• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Day XV (on May 3rd)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today

Feel free to post suggestions!

— What is a Community Day?

Community Day is a get-together held on the PC Battle Server all day. Tournaments are a mainstay on Community Day, while other activities such as iSketch, Cards Against Humanity, Mafia, Diplomacy, and the like can be hosted during Community Day as well. Community Day is simply about enjoying time with others while the server is at its peak of activity.

— When is the upcoming Community Day?

Community Day starts at 8 AM (UTC -4 / EDT) on Saturday, May 3rd and ends at midnight. That is 8 AM in eastern USA, 5 AM in western USA, 1 PM in the UK, 8 PM in Western Australia, and 10 PM in eastern Australia. Just so you know, you don't need to be there at the launch. Community Day lasts all day so that everyone can participate regardless of their time zone.

— How do I sign up?

No sign-up is required. All you have to do is show up on the PC Battle Server during the times we have listed in this thread. You may want to prepare teams for each tournament you plan on joining, though. The tournament themes will be listed in this thread for that reason. Additionally, if you were online during this Community Day, you will receive the bronze emblem below. You can also get the silver or gold emblems if you've already participated in one or two Community Days, respectively.

I52iHRM.png
BiItSlj.png
CzEuzeS.png

— What are the tournament formats and schedule?

Follow BC's General Battle Rules. The banlists for the tournament formats below can be found here. All tournaments are "Best of One" (participants battle each other once to determine a match-up) unless stated otherwise. Don't know what tiers are or need usage statistics? Use our Guides & Resources.

PC Battle Server formats
1. Random (randomly generated teams)
2. OU (moveset analyses (1 / 2) and banlist)
3. Metronome Random (randomly generated teams)
4. UU
5. 1v1 Random (randomly generated teams)
6. RU
7. LC Random (randomly generated teams)
8. Community Random (randomly generated teams)
...then repeat

Wi-Fi formats
There will not be any Wi-Fi tournaments unless a notable amount of people have shown interest in having them.

We will go from the first theme listed and make our way down. The Wi-Fi tournaments will most likely run at the same time as the server tournaments. The orders may change during Community Day. There is also a chance that we'll use other themes if there's a demand for them.​

Last edited:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I can't believe the next CommDay's almost here. It was almost like the last one was just yesterday :o Time sure flies pretty damn fast.

I'll be there.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Haven't missed one since I first joined this forum, and my first day here was during a Commday. Been here for around 6 Commdays (my maths is horrible, sorry if off), not gonna skip one soon. :)

Expect us. I mean, me.

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
I'll be in! Will be a bit late. Can I host a small tournament if possible?

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Okay, thank you. I'll try to host as many times as possible and make userbars for the winners :) :D

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
I haven't gotten a chance to be on one of these yet, so I'm looking forward to trying it out. I haven't been able to battle as much as I would like to lately, so it will be good to finally get some battling in.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Do you think we'd be able to run something like fanmade Dungeons and Dragons games? Like I'm not too big on the original game, but some of my friends have made versions of it with their own maps, stat sheets, races, events, etc. that are really fun and easy to get into. So maybe we'd be able to do something like a contest first to see who's game would be best to play and then do that? I'm not really sure how to set something like that up though.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Do you think we'd be able to run something like fanmade Dungeons and Dragons games? Like I'm not too big on the original game, but some of my friends have made versions of it with their own maps, stat sheets, races, events, etc. that are really fun and easy to get into. So maybe we'd be able to do something like a contest first to see who's game would be best to play and then do that? I'm not really sure how to set something like that up though.
Sure. I don't know much about D&D, so you or someone else will have to host it.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Community Day XV! Looking forward to it! Can't wait xD Man, it's been a long time, huh?

Back