• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon:Gold's Adventure

Should I add a part in the game when you get bulbasaur, and the sunkurn event as well

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
well i better play the most recent version! I'll let you know if i find any bugs! oh and you really shouldn't triple post or bump...

EDIT: my god! did YOU even test this?!?!?! houses are evil (one warped me to the museum's second floor), there are tile set errors, when talking to the fat guy it'll say your name is "Gold" even if you entered something else, and probably more! I lost the will to play when i got warped to the museum

Last edited:

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
my god! did YOU even test this?!?!?!
Lol. My sentiments exactly. But here comes the errors:
  • Gold's OW is TOO big. It's bigger than everyone elses, you should use one that fits Gen III better.
  • People still talk about Prof. Oak, obviously leftover scripts from Fire Red.
  • Jessie & James have no sprites.
  • If you lose before making it to Cherrygrov e you get warped to Seven Island, or more specificaly the Trainer Tower, which you can't get off of because you don't have Surf.
  • ]The glitch with your mother walking through you still occurs.
  • There are a lot of movement permission and tile errors.
  • The Pokemon on route 29 don't appear to have changed.
  • There are two clones of Elm in his lab, both of which refer to being aides of Professor Oak.
I don't know how far the Beta goes but I stopped playing after I got trapped on Seven Island so there may still be errors further down the road.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
Lol. My sentiments exactly. But here comes the errors:
  • Gold's OW is TOO big. It's bigger than everyone elses, you should use one that fits Gen III better.
  • People still talk about Prof. Oak, obviously leftover scripts from Fire Red.
  • Jessie & James have no sprites.
  • If you lose before making it to Cherrygrov e you get warped to Seven Island, or more specificaly the Trainer Tower, which you can't get off of because you don't have Surf.
  • ]The glitch with your mother walking through you still occurs.
  • There are a lot of movement permission and tile errors.
  • The Pokemon on route 29 don't appear to have changed.
  • There are two clones of Elm in his lab, both of which refer to being aides of Professor Oak.
I don't know how far the Beta goes but I stopped playing after I got trapped on Seven Island so there may still be errors further down the road.
hmmm.... ok, ill fix that, and i have jessie and james sprites but idk how to put them in (im working on that) but, ill release a glitch free beta and tell you both about it.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
-UPDATE-

ok, an update about the bug thing, THE ENTIRE HACK IS BEING RE-SCRIPTED!!!!!! its being re-scripted by Nerketur, this wont take long (about a week to a week and a half) but is worth it to remove about 95% of the bugs right? So yeah the hack WON'T continue till it's done, but this is only a bump in the road i promise......... I recemend not even playing the beta cause it has bugs i didnt even know about O.o but you can if you want, IMO its not that bad, if you do decide to play point out any NON-SCRIPTED BUGS! (I.E tile errors, sprite errors etc)

i hope nobody gives up on this hack as im getting better scripters then me to join and i can go back to where im good at (mapping) cause i scripted past cherrygrove..... so yeah lol

Years
hmm.. a hack based off the manga? sounds nice, i have read the manga and i think this hack will turn out great. good luck on this hack.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
I can kind of script, but not that well.
Depends how advance you want it.
I can do trainer battles, give pokedex/national, give items, wild battles, all that kind of stuff.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Your warp fix isn't fixed my friend. I've already found a couple of really messed up warps. (One in cherry grove that leads to violet citys gym, and another in cherry grove that leads to the old muesum. which lacks a exit warp)

Years
I can do trainer battles, give pokedex/national, give items, wild battles, all that kind of stuff.

Wow thats awesome im sure gold will let you help. We need all the help we can get in order to finish this hack. BTW I love the hack that your working on. good luck!! :)

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
I'm back everybody. Sorry about the long absense just high school drama and MMA and family problems, sure if not all a majority of you understand, but in my absense I've been doing research about rom hacking and came up with some interesting stuff going to different fourms and such, but anyway The bug removing is going pretty good I can say, I Just gotta get an updated rom my friend Nerktur (sorry if I spellt that wrong) was working on and start from there, story progress won't continue till all bugs and spelling errors are wiped out, I'm gonna make this up to all the disappointed people, and expect better scripters lol I'm still learning but I'll help, have a nice day everyone I'll keep you posted on progress over the weekend!

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
yeah, ill msg you about some stuff ill need help with, i could use somebody like you (no offense) lol.

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2011
I love these remakes of manga,I hope I can finish, congratulations. At night I will play the BETA

Years
Things have been a little bit slow since the whole team is focusing on school like me and gold. I think we might have some updates during the march break :)

Fezao4

Hi
Years
I too three days weekend,thats awesome!No school...Relax...Ah....But in Brazil that finished!Oh im sad...Anyways I have a question:
Whats the Progress on the hack?

mowmt.png

Hey! and Look who pokemon are like me! :

Maked my trainer card...(I changed the Team!):
trainercard.php

ATTENTION!:The team is from Hearth Gold!
If you wanted I make any card from your hack PM me.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
I hope you add news rivals, and you events, and new places to johto and same for kanto!
I hope u finihed all to play It!! :D because hate play a demo without complet it!!
THAX A LOOOT

Fezao4

Hi
Years
I hope you add news rivals, and you events, and new places to johto and same for kanto!
I hope u finihed all to play It!! :D because hate play a demo without complet it!!
THAX A LOOOT

Of course that have rivals like NICK...
New events like the Bulbassaur event...
Kanto I think he can finish good luck...
I dont think that will have a demo...just the owner know...

mowmt.png

Hey! and Look who pokemon are like me! :

Maked my trainer card...(I changed the Team!):
trainercard.php

ATTENTION!:The team is from Hearth Gold!
If you wanted I make any card from your hack PM me.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
just so everybody knows im still working on this

glitch removal process- about 87% done

anyway, how do you feel about joey (formaly nick) being an all time rival (nothing story related he just randomaly appears)? it would save the agony with keeping the game the same as the manga and making new rivials, also im adding new scripters to the team...... Thanks for reading

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Looks like a pretty promising hack, im really looking forward for more. There are a few bugs but none that I'm sure u can't fix. Keep up the good work.

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2012
Amazing job, try to improve your tile sets though
Check out my mod of ruby at Pokemoncobalt.webs.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back