• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
2/10

Too loud, still not suiting my taste.

Another piece of underrated Australian music I heard on triple j. It's a Sydney outfit known as New Navy. I love this song...

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
3/10

I'm not normally anti-Gotye, but that one just... I dislike the synth so much. It ruins the nice voice. Plus, that video is just... weird O.o;

Lost in the Echo -- Linkin Park (Artist) -- Living Things (Album)
This is perhaps my favorite Linkin Park album yet, and this is definitely one of the better songs on the album in my opinion, though I do love every song on it anyway.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
8 / 10
I always liked Linkin Park. They are really on it! AND EVERYONE I AM SORRY IF YOU HATE THE MUSIC I PUT ON HERE. I posted most of my goods songs so yeah...

Breakwater - Release the Beast
Love this song. I heard it a couple of years ago, but I just figured out this was the song.

Years
1/10

Oh man, not that song again... It's overplayed like hell in my country. Had to give it a low rating for that particular reason.

Now this is an awesome song, I love the pacing of it.

Years
1/10

Another song that was so overplayed in my part I just couldn't listen to it again.

Now time for this cute one from Coldplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back