• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you/did you have sleepovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Just wondering if you guys ever had a sleepover were you were younger ?
if so Do you still have them and how often did you/do have them ?

as for me I never had one or my daughter never gets a chance to have one. I say not having one is't the end of the world now is it. Anyway I say sleepovers only until 13 then clearly your too old for one.

So Did you guys have sleepovers ?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My first sleepover was with two other friends. We were all in the 2nd grade (or 3rd? can't remember lol) at the time, and I asked my parents permission to have one for a weekend and they were both okay with it. We danced, had pillow fights and stayed up till like.. 2 am. We even ate a ton of Pizza too. That's probably the only night I ate too much Pizza. haha.

Another sleepover was in the 6th grade, same two friends...only this time we involved too much school gossip and makeovers. We pulled two allnighters that weekend, and we went out to the movies. I think this sleepover was much better and more fun than the one when I was 7. haha.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Curtis talli said:
Anyway I say sleepovers only until 13 then clearly your too old for one.

Uh, what? That is so silly I can't even begin to describe it! I predominantly had sleepovers from age 13. 13-17 were my big sleepover years. I never had them as a kid, only in high school when we discovered that we simply couldn't fit enough video gaming into one day.

Years
I've had a sleepover at someone's house, but I was too young to remember it back then.

I don't do sleepovers anymore due to homesickness.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
only in high school when we discovered that we simply couldn't fit enough video gaming into one day.
Abso-freakinglutely! I had sleepovers all the time from 13-15 and still do sometimes for different things. They're not at all an immature event - just another way to hang out with friends.

Years
Abso-freakinglutely! I had sleepovers all the time from 13-15 and still do sometimes for different things. They're not at all an immature event - just another way to hang out with friends.

Yeah, exactly this. I don't remember having a whole lot of sleep overs when I was younger, but ever since middle school I have them somewhat frequently with some close friends of mine. So yes, I still have sleepovers. XD

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Had them all the time when I was younger! I used to drive my dad up a wall, because we would keep waking him up with our laughing. Ahh...good times... <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Never with friends, but with cousins I have had a lot through the years.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
I had sleepovers all the time throughout junior high and high school. Now sleepovers are kinda hard with small dorms and stuff. Not to mention they pretty much consist of people passing out after partying lol.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Did it in elementary school and I do it now too. But mostly since my friend is in another city, so I can't go home right away and vice versa, since it's a waste. Nothing better than watching movies and playing games the whole night.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I don't really think that I will ever have any kind of sleepover, as I find it hard to sleep in different beds.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Uhh... I never had a sleepover with a couple of friends. Then again, I've only been to some 10 different houses in my life lol?

After 30 minutes of 'convincing' my mom that I'll be safe sleeping over at my older BROTHER'S house, I spent the night there. I had to sleep on the couch. Guhhhh. On the bright side, we stayed up playing old school video games, woke up and made breakfast, and then went to the beach.

Years
I could probably count the amount of sleepovers I had during my school days on one hand. I was not a sleepover person. Back then I was even worse about wanting to sleep in my own house and in my own bed. Sleepovers sucked. D:

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Im actually having one right now. Im on here and playing Sapphire, while he plays Saints Row the third.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I spent my entire summer 7th grade sleeping over my best friend's house. I probably went home once, maybe twice, during that vacation.

After that, I think I had probably one or two sleep overs before the end of 8th grade and then that was the end of my sleepover life.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Sleepovers... yeah. With cousins mostly and youth group things until actually a little over a year ago when my friends and I started doing Doctor Who parties at my house every month or so. We've caught up on Doctor Who but now we've moved on to AtLA and have a massive list of prospective things to watch. So yeah, nineteen and not stopping with sleepovers. It's just a nice way to hang out with friends and have an excuse to watch TV/make a terrible mess out of the kitchen/not actually sleep at all.

lmao @ >13 being too old for sleepovers.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I only had one real sleepover with a friend all my life. It was at my friend Amy's house when I was in first grade. All I remember is us swinging with her on her porch swing though.
My family would sleepover at my cousin's house on Christmas Eve from when I was 13-19, next sure if we're doing it this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back